Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

romancancel.com use to have it. But it was for #r and only for a few characters.

You might be able to find it, if you poke around the URL a bit.

Hidden

edit: actually you know what you are not only asking in the wrong thread but you are also guilty of not moving your eyes half an inch down your computer screen because there is already a sticked Slash Frame Data page!

So say I'm Sol and someone has me in the corner. If I do something like 5H->8->2H->Riot Stamp FRC, will I get to perform a jump on TOP of the one I'll get from the auto jump install?

yea i have that japanese framedata page bookmarked...

can someone point me to the backdash data?

i cant read any of it

also weight data would be nice.

yes ive already checked out romancancel, and their stuff doesnt have new slash chars

rtl42: i dont think you quite understand what i'm looking for

i dont need frame data for moves; i know where to find that

what i HAVEN'T found is data for BACKDASHES

i had already seen the japanese frame data page as well as the romancancel page

what i'm looking for is slash data for weights and characters

my problem is that the roman cancel tables dont have slash chars and i dont see any backdash data on the f32.aaa.livedoor.jp/~kosugi page

kk

weight stuff probably hasn't changed from #R to /, so that's why i linked that one.

backdash data -- you got me there, too. i couldn't find anything on kosugi's page, but maybe it's somewhere else kinda hidden on the site.

btw, when you asked about invincibility data, i thought you were referring to the invincibility of particular moves, not of backdashes, so sry about that.

As someone leaves blockstun, they still have 5f of throw invincibility.

No, it was a serious question. Cause I was wondering why sometimes I couldn't airthrow my opponents...

Simply because you're not at the correct distance, or the correct height. Mashing 4HS or 6HS in the air is not the way to go, you have to gauge and press it, since option select airthrow no longer exists in Slash. This requires practice and experience.

that'd be like ken's shippu glitch, lol.

Could you explain me that one?

As for the throwing, while in blockstun, you can't throw. This means there is also a way to secure throwables moves a bit such as Gun Blaze.

Simply because you're not at the correct distance, or the correct height. Mashing 4HS or 6HS in the air is not the way to go, you have to gauge and press it, since option select airthrow no longer exists in Slash. This requires practice and experience.

I was trying to airthrow Sol's IAD HS when I'm in the corner.... So the height and distance should be correct, right?

Is the Sol using iad j.h as oki? 'Cause if so, goodluck airthrowing that.

If he's doing it right, the j.H will be in active frames as you are getting up. There's no time to squeeze an airthrow, in there.

If you are pressed to airthrow his j.H oki then, I don't know, 1frame jump and instant block the 2nd hit then airthrow, or something.

Dunno, depends.

You should go into training mode and experiment with attack memory. Record whatever pressure strings your local Sol uses in to the training dummy. Then try and break it.

Sign in to follow this