Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

Are you saying if you FD or if your opponent FDs?

And air FDing adds the most block stun then any other form of blocking. So if you are talking about your opponent FDing an attack in the air, then you might find it easier to airthrow them because they have less frames to counter your airthrow attempt. Maybe?

Are you saying if you FD or if your opponent FDs?

And air FDing adds the most block stun then any other form of blocking. So if you are talking about your opponent FDing an attack in the air, then you might find it easier to airthrow them because they have less frames to counter your airthrow attempt. Maybe?

Sorry I meant FDing as in I FD

Sorry I meant FDing as in I FD

I was going to say you're crazy, but then I thought about it.

Maybe your character's FD animation makes it easier for you to guage the distance/positioning required for airthrow?

I was going to say you're crazy, but then I thought about it.

Maybe your character's FD animation makes it easier for you to guage the distance/positioning required for airthrow?

Maybe. I use Ky btw if you couldnt tell by the ava LOL

But ya for some reason I find air throwing after a quick FD in the air SO MUCH EASIER

6HS to CR is impossible.

60FPS.

I'm not sure about buffer time, but it's definitely longer than 10F after releasing the charge direction.

Knowing that [2] 5H 8S is possible and assuming [2] 6H 8S is impossible, then it's somewhere between 10 - 15F.

In training mode I did succeed to cancel 6HS to S CR several times. This is what i did in training mode with Venom vs Venom. I pushed the dummy in the corner, took some distance that 6HS would hit his head and then did the next motion [2] 36HS 9S. It is possible that the buffer time is close to 15F. But what can you with Venom in those 15F :blue: ?

This one is very stupid. I can't find anyone to VS, is beating arcade in Maniac the greatest challenge I get match-wise?

Uhm, the AI never gets much better really. The AI will cheat in certain situations though, such as in high numbers in survival mode, or the last few characters in Arcade mode. They basically build tension faster, do extra damage, can air dash weird, and some other stuff.

But you can't really get a decent challenge without finding another person, no.

This one is very stupid. I can't find anyone to VS, is beating arcade in Maniac the greatest challenge I get match-wise?

You can always do random stuff like see how many times you can airthrow the comp and other stuff though. :/

Not much else though really. Try posting up in Match Finder for possible people near you.

I'm scared of that place. It's like an abandoned, haunted house. :P

Its abandoned but not haunted. I just posted in there yesterday. Anyways yeah Matchfinder is your only hope. If can't travel far then you are out of luck. :sad:

how do you beat potemkin's 4 6 H with any character?

seeing how your avatar is johnny. just throw a coin after any move hits. quick two hits to stop him plus a level

If you play Johnny,

any hit into coin

a low tk ensenga will hit twice

overdrive. ODs go through superarmor

a well timed throw

a well timed hit, after the superarmor and before it goes active

at max distence, K-S(f)

if at lvl3 and don't want to spend a coin, hit>MC>hit

just to name a few

how do you beat potemkin's 4 6 H with any character?

Do your own autoguard move right after D:

But yeah, two quick hits is the best way. Or just block and punish if he doesn't have bar.

Sign in to follow this