Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

Please explain?

I've tried asking this same question, before. He said, "No." :(

why? Are you goign to edit or delete more of my posts? Are you jealous of me or something?

What, exactly, is there to be jealous of? Why do you bother posting "bugs" without an explanation? Attention is the only thing I can think of. Go somewhere else to find it.

Yet you are the one that goes around posting after me, deleting editing posts and what not. Hrmmm....

Oh as for why anyone would belive me. I dont recall ever telling a lie about anythign ive ever said. And all the FDC stuff is old, and malik even made videos of it way back when reload for PC came out. Not my fault if people didnt watch it. shruuuuuuug

I have a question about wake-ups:

generally, i use dragon-punches on wake-up (I like to play Chipp, Robo-Ky, and Axl a lot). That usually involved me spamming 2626262626.....while on the ground. However, there a times when I feel that an overdrive would be better as a wakeup (Axl's and Zappa's overdrives come to mind), but attempting it has rarely worked for me (since I have to carefully input 2363214HS so i hit HS right as it's time to wakeup).

so my main questions come down to:

- are there any tricks you use to help time your button inputs for successful overdrive wakeups?

- are there certain situations in which i should simply be guarding on wakeup instead of trying to do an overdrive wake-up?

1) If successful, you will see that 'Reversal' in-game message. It can be done if you input overdrive within 1 frame of wakeup.

2) It's your judgement...and it varies with situations...so I can't say much.

I can't find this info through searches, so does anyone know the exact frame data for blue/yellow bursts in Accent Core? I know that in XX the blue burst came out in 23 frames, and the yellow was 19 frames, but apparently they've sped it up? I never noticed, but I recall reading it several times somewhere.

How can you not tell that blue bursts are faster? Those things come out with the speed of light now, dammit =/

Anyway, I posted up the info way back. Here it is again:

Blue burst (Slash): Startup 23, recovery 26+3 landing

blue burst (AC): Startup 19, recovery 27+3 landing, 6 active, level 2

Gold (no change): startup 19, recovery 26+3 landing, 6 active, level 3

If you dizzy someone, go for IK as fast as you can. And if you knock down ABA in her mahora mode three times, you can get free IK on her too. Other than those not really...

I honestly think that Dizzy's IK might be fun to sometimes throw as oki for lulz but I need to go whiff it and see if it gets rid of my tension bar, because even if it's for the lulz, losing tension bar is not good.

Sign in to follow this