Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedBeard

[AC] Johnny Video Links/Video Discussion

Ugh, it's been literally half a year since I've been able to practice some Johnny. Your vids have reminded me of all the catching up I need to do once my stick is finally fixed.

Great matches; that's a solid Johnny. Watching you I'm reminded of the fact that I need to tighten up landing my combos off random hits, which you seem to be adept in doing. I'd wanna post some vids of my play for some criticism, but where I play with my friends there isn't access to a DVDR. Are there other ways I can record matches?

Great matches; that's a solid Johnny. Watching you I'm reminded of the fact that I need to tighten up landing my combos off random hits, which you seem to be adept in doing. I'd wanna post some vids of my play for some criticism, but where I play with my friends there isn't access to a DVDR. Are there other ways I can record matches?

Ask DandyStepper, what we did was use a VCR to record the videos, and then he replayed the videos to his computer with the tuner. That's all I really know, and I'm surprised I never played you when you live in Brooklyn. I am always in Brooklyn with my gf.

Ask DandyStepper, what we did was use a VCR to record the videos, and then he replayed the videos to his computer with the tuner. That's all I really know, and I'm surprised I never played you when you live in Brooklyn. I am always in Brooklyn with my gf.

Interesting! I don't usually go to arcades though (CTF) because I can't play stick. So I typically play with my friends from college at their homes/dorms.

Back to topic: If I record matches with a DVDR, will that work?

Interesting! I don't usually go to arcades though (CTF) because I can't play stick. So I typically play with my friends from college at their homes/dorms.

Back to topic: If I record matches with a DVDR, will that work?

I play on pad too, lol. So don't worry I know I play on stick a little bit but I need to still get used to it.

I wouldn't know though, you gotta pm Dandystepper though. I really don't know how the process outside of watching what he did to put it online. He knows the programs and everything I know nothing of the process.

Look if anyone plans on Uploading videos in New York, Just pm me. We'll link up to upload matches with my boys.

These two vids have been ready to upload for a long while. I debated whether to upload them, since Mr. Mamation is slightly drunk and I'm playing on a half broken stick. But then people were talking about misting during pressure, in some thread somewhere, and I was like, "Whatever, they're ready, throw them up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqnWCGgRJAM

The second round is my shining moment. He did exactly what I wanted him to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RO1wbPOMmM

And then this is the other video that was ready. Even though at the end I say my button didn't go out, I apparently have a crappy memory cause in the same round when I landed that CH 6K my HS went out when I tried to MC.

I apparently had the mic plugged in, instead of the ps2. So what little you hear in these two vids are totally candid. All the click-clacks you hear is me hitting my stick, hoping that hitting it harder will make the buttons work. Probably won't bother with the rest of the footage. Maybe I'll go back one more time and see if we say anything funny, or maybe there's a moment when a button goes dead and I hilariously try to salvage the situation.

not sure where to put this but did anyone saved some of the newer ac JO combovids? i am looking especially for a non-youtube version of ground killer. thanks,

which one was the new one? DrinkItDown? I also have the flv of GroundKiller, not that the quality is any better.

hey 4r5 and other JOs, i mean ones that has been made since the beginning the year. I stopped watching CM and matchvids around then and i want to pick it up again now that summer is here. some of the new ones i saw on youtube that have setups i wanna try are full regret and ground killer. If u guys have a wmv or some other format with better quality please sent it my way. thanks guys,

If it is Dibakon, or GGEXE, I saw it. They both had a lot of great stuff with the FUCKING COMBO I CAN'T DO!! I'm not bitter, I'm not bitter. If it is a different one, I couldn't figure out how the site worked so please keep me updated.