Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaxo

Blazblue Doujinshis [NSW] 18+

What the hell? This perverted garbage topic is still here?

Mods have to jack off to it before they delete it. Standard procedure.

What the hell? This perverted garbage topic is still here?

^Mods can be so lazy sometimes. :/

^Wow, Proto. :v:

Made me LOL more than the Doujinshi itself.

Permission to sig?

............................................________........................ ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.................. .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............ .........................,/...............................................”:,........ .....................,?......................................................\,..... .................../...........................................................,}.... ................./......................................................,:`^`..}.... .............../...................................................,:”........./..... ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../..... ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........ .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/........... ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}........... ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............. ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............... ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\................... .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__........... ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.... .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\....................... ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.. .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``....... ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\............... ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

What is it with this thread? It's still on here, seriously?

Also

I lol'd.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

*looks for a couple of hours*

...What's it supposed to be? I see a hand and a...hat?

What is this....I don't even....

Shh, Shadray...it's okay. It's okay...

*looks for a couple of hours*

...What's it supposed to be? I see a hand and a...hat?

Posted Image

Shh, Shadray...it's okay. It's okay...

:psyduck:

Made me LOL more than the Doujinshi itself.

Permission to sig?

Go for it I guess, I don't mind. Though it looks like someone beat you to the punch.

Why this still here? Remember the Super Hentai Thread on the HZ! Forums? I do. Remember what happened to our forum because people couldn't handle nice things? I do. So yeah... we can't have nice things.

I was considering posting about the same material as in the OP's first post when I found out, but was also a bit uncertain regarding the rule.

According to Gwyrgyn "faceplant" Blood:

The rule of thumb is that it's okay to post NWS images as long as they are tagged and linked to. Don't thumbnail or directly post the images, and definitely don't upload them as attachments. Also don't post lolicon or other very questionable stuff. And of course, make sure you actually post it in the right thread. BB already has a 'partially NSFW' thread and apparently an 18+ doujin thread so either of those are probably okay.

I interpret this that as long as we properly tag links to other sites and stay away from directly bringing it to DL, it's cool.

Why this still here?

Remember the Super Hentai Thread on the HZ! Forums? I do.

Remember what happened to our forum because people couldn't handle nice things? I do.

So yeah... we can't have nice things.

The only forum where the members had hentai of themselves.

Now I'mma get all nostalgic. FFFFFF. Anyway, the rules seem to say it's okay here as long as you link it?

I REALLY HATE that Doujin! Jin is NOT Gay!! X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 I'm sorry, but I really hate it when people say that a character is Gay even without proof. Much like the case with Ky Kiske. I mean, did Jin really outright said in the storyline: "I am SO gay for Ragna! And I want him to screw me senseless!" Heck, NO, right!!? He just said that he wants to kill him! In the storyline, He just looks up to Ragna! Compare that to a Father and Son Relationship for once, will you!? With the Son(Jin) longing for the Father's(Ragna) attention, But the Father cares for the Daughter(Saya) more. And what is WRONG with the Son longing for his Father's attention!? I'm sure all of you longs for your parents attention at some lonely moments, right!? Also, I hate the way Ragna and Rachel bashed him in there! Momotaru Gay Samurai and People with NO Morals?? Ragna and Rachel! If, I ever get my hands on both of you! Ragna you Stupidedge! And Rachel you Horny Lolicon! :mad: Bashing Jin like that! *Pant* *Pant* *Pant* *Pant* I'm sorry, I just had to say this... Now, back on topic...

A rule for this thread if it continues to live: If you don't like a pairing. Deal with it and STFU please.

Sure. Just NEVER AGAIN. Which is why I won't bother to bring up counterpoints... it's never really worth the effort anyway. You either like a pairing or you don't. EDIT: DAMMIT SD! xD