Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[CF] Mai Natsume Combo Discussion Thread

FC 5C> 236 > 2C > 5D~D> 236]C[ > 214]C[ > dash > 5CCA > 7D~D > 236]C[ > 214]C[ > 5CCC > 236D
5500 damage. goes corner to corner. [Video]

might be character specific but you can micro dash after stance 8a/c into 2c into 8dd/5dd. so  you can do a better combo than the one in the evernote. will test later

a 5BC crouch confirm or 5CC links into CT > dash 2C > 5D~D for the clean hit combo.

and Whiff 5A into CH follow up B stuns for long enough that you get either a dash 2C or a 236 2C 5D~D clean hit combo - Video

been a while. stance 8a/c microdash 2c is universal. although it seems harder on tager, probably hits the ground earlier. been fiddling with od combos. and i kinda hate 236c. the multi hits have pushback so if you let it hit too many times midscreen, j.214c only hits once making it drop. you have to cancel early into 236c. not a big deal just very annoying. 

stance 8a/c microdash 2c 8d~d  236c clean hit 214[c] dash 5bb j.b j.c jc j.b j.c j.214b 3430 corner to corner

Hi

I am really new to BB now, just got the game. Could someone explain what does it mean those numbers in the combo sequence?

I imagine that jC is jump canceling but something like this  5AAA>236B and the rest like (c)5C>jcJB I have no ideia. 

Directions. Look at your number pad and imagine that 6 is forward and 4 is backwards. Stuff inside square brackets often means a charged move or a hold of that button. Tilda icon often referred to a delay. A J in front of something refers to a jumping move. Rc means rapid cancel. Or is overdrive.