Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeDelmo

Whats with the lack of Guilty Gear Revolator games out there?

So its Black Friday and I want to finally buy my Guilty Gear Revolator game on disc. But NO ONE has it. Not only that but its still ridiculously expensive for some reason. What the heck happened to this game?

I do know PSN has it for only $18 but I would rather have it on disc. As I hate Digital Content.

Hmm...I saw at least 1 deal on Amazon where the game was down to about 30 bucks for the PS4.  That's close to 50% off, which seems like a decent discount to me.

https://www.amazon.com/Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Revelator-PlayStation-4/dp/B0188YF39W/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1480110706&sr=1-1&keywords=guilty%2Bgear%2Bxrd%2Brevelator&th=1

Yep, Got It. Thanks. Yeah I actually saw it not to long after posting. It was almost a sign...

Thank God for Amazon.

But seriously why is this game so crazy expensive still? Heck I even found some normal copies asking $70!

It's a niche game, so they do one production run of discs outside of Japan. Digital doesn't have production and distribution costs so they let that be the sales after launch.

PS4 version is $20 on Amazon right now.