Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TekkamanArk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

No one else put this up, so I figured I would. A new Marvel vs Capcom is upon us in 2017. This game will eschew the 3-vs-3 system of the more recent entries and instead act as a 2-vs-2 entry like the first titles. There will be no assists in this game. Instead, after picking your 2 characters you pick an Infinity Stone, which will provide various passive benefits based on what the stone is, as well as an active benefit on directly using said stone. While there's no assists, that does not mean the characters cannot interact in any way, as you can change characters quickly, and do so in the middle of combos for tag team attacks.

Currently the known characters are these 4 in the trailer above, plus 2 more to be revealed tonight (12/04/2016). I personally am rather excited for this entry, as I was never a fan of assist, and I like the look of this new game.

Loved the early iterations of the VS series and liking the idea of a 2v2 setting (back to the X-Men vs Street Fighter days). Hoping that the gameplay is solid and that the roster continues to be interesting

12 hours ago, Blade said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/25/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-debuts-september-19-2017/

Ultron Sigma.

Capcom wants our money badly with that Limited Edition.

(I want Chaos Legion in this game)

I dunno how many times people need to hear this. Chaos Legion CANNOT HAPPEN! Chaos Legion was a video game adaptation of a novel. That license is beyond expired.

Seems hype. Hopefully they don't intentionally make the game broken like its predecessor.