Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iinchou

starting from zero again

Hi

Due some issues I stopped playing fighting games a year or so ago. I can't enjoy fighting games because of certain motivation killers e.g.:

- non-existent local/region fgcs (although I live in a European metropolis... sigh)
- there is only a handful fg players in my city and all of them are street fighter fanboys. None of them are playing anime fgs
- some small online fgcs in my country do exist, however they are nowadays: shut down, abandoned or toxic

I even tried focusing solely on netplay. It felt somewhat discouraging. Well, inaction! I guess, without really involved in a community, I probably won't play with passion again. My wish is to learn fgs from the scratch again. Also to get to know the dustloop community too. Therefore I would like to start from zero.

I'm looking for friends, chit-chat m8s, long session onl/offl play opponents, sparring partners, rivals, teacher.

main -  bbcf | second - mbaa

I do have a lot of fgs pc/ps4 and don't mind playing them occasionally. Just ask me :)

- non-existent local/region fgcs (although I live in a European metropolis... sigh)
- there is only a handful fg players in my city and all of them are street fighter fanboys. None of them are playing anime fgs

Story of my life too ahahah

Nice to meet you, iinchou. I'm a bit busy for the next month, but it'll be a pleasure to have a few matches right after :)
Dustloop community is great, but the forum itself is on a low peak and  many use it quite sparely nowadays as most are on discord too. I advise you to give the discord channel(s) a good look indeed. You'll find Dustloop users and not only them, with players of all levels and also character-specific channels.
Here it is the link for blazblue one: https://discord.gg/j9DuW

It also redirects to other FG discords

If you're looking for melty stuff we have a populated discord here(https://discordapp.com/invite/0TJ5ma4C19VUCEeV). There's a fair amount of EU+ Eastern Hemisphere but It's really easy to find games regardless. Netcode is much better for CCCaster than anything out on the market too so only getting to netplay isn't so awful for once and is extremely playable (even NA-EU can range from comfortable to playable depending on how good your connection is). Everyone is pretty friendly and helpful if you're going about relearning the game or a new character so you shouldn't have any problems starting fresh resource wise so don't be shy to ask.