Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adversesolutions

REINCARNATION of ETERNITY 2 -Goinashi CUP- 4 on 4 footage

This weekend the second RoE was held in Kyoto and there's some pretty hot matches from it.

https://www.twitch.tv/neoam_acho/v/116223331

In particularly, I recommend the Ousu Hittou and Kure match at 3:01:00 and most of everything after that, especially the finals which start at 3:27:30.

Was really impressed by some of the Hilda action in here, not sure if this is new tech vis-a-vis UNIEL, or just people mastering the character as UNIST matured. In any regards, this Ankoku Isago Sword dude is really strong with her.

Kinda late to the party, but recently had the chance to watch this. Unfortunately, I don't know the players by their names (forgive me) but any match with the Hilda player & the Yuzuriha player were a joy to watch. Their matches in general were always tactful (certainly the Yuzu ones), so I actually found myself rooting for both players (but mostly Yuzu haha).

It goes without saying that some of the other matches were equally great. In particular the Nanase player vs the Vatista match. A lot of respect going on there!

Blue & Red Waldstein man fell short.

Wish there were more Mika players!

...But I still have trouble appreciating Hilda as a character though. She`s incredibly 50/50 with her moves, as the player has displayed, & also has access to gimmick wakeups. Mind you, it seemed like some people didn`t quite know how to deal with it, & seeing him skillfully pull off everything still put a smile on my face ohohoho-

Hey, thanks for sharing man. Definitely some good matches in here, if anybody else is curious.

Alright back to Nioh!