Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
churchblue

BB5 Prediction and Discussion

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for all bb5 related things. I created it cuz the other one is misleading.

It will take a couple more years til we hear anything about BB5 (though it might not be called BB). Both new and old cast will be present. As I said, Jin's and Tsubaki's kid will be one of the main protagonists. Mai and Carl will definitely be back. A new Magic Guild school is created in response to what happened in recent events. A 14th city will be built in the time gap. Dunno how big the time gap will be; probably 15-20 years.

It will still be called Blazblue don't worry. The returning playable characters such as Rachel,Carl,and Relius.Amane and Azrael could show up I guess.

it would takes place in 20 years but some returning characters won't be playable like Jin because he can't fight anymore.

New characters would include Jin and Tsubaki's kid and alpha-1.

The only returning characters to me would be Ragna,Rachel,Carl,Hazama,Relius,Izayoi/Tsubaki with hakumen's fightning style,Azrael,Amane,es,Mai,and naoto.

Mai's story would continue in BB5. She and Cajun are probably still searching for Relius during the time gap. Mai is probably married to Taro by now.

I don't see why other characters can't return. There's still plenty of material for characters such as litchi, bang, tao, kokonoe, tager, kagura etc etc. to play minor roles, maybe they'll even "age gracefully" and provide more fanservice, idk. With how many years these characters have been around there are bound to be fans interested in a "life after bb" even if it's 20 years later. But maybe not, who knows. 

Likewise I don't see a reason for Rachel to play a part in a future BB with the world not in danger and ragna MIA, thoughts on that?

Toxin45 likes this

5 hours ago, TD said:

I don't see why other characters can't return. There's still plenty of material for characters such as litchi, bang, tao, kokonoe, tager, kagura etc etc. to play minor roles, maybe they'll even "age gracefully" and provide more fanservice, idk. With how many years these characters have been around there are bound to be fans interested in a "life after bb" even if it's 20 years later. But maybe not, who knows. 

Likewise I don't see a reason for Rachel to play a part in a future BB with the world not in danger and ragna MIA, thoughts on that?

Well their story arcs are over more or less and new disagree will come eventually plus Rachel,Carl,and relius story arcs are not done along with Azrael plus someone took ragna's sword.

I just realized that Noel, Lambda and Nu would stay the same age after the time skip. But their mentality would more mature and adult like.