Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BB5 Prediction and Discussion

This thread is for all bb5 related things. I created it cuz the other one is misleading.

It will take a couple more years til we hear anything about BB5 (though it might not be called BB). Both new and old cast will be present. As I said, Jin's and Tsubaki's kid will be one of the main protagonists. Mai and Carl will definitely be back. A new Magic Guild school is created in response to what happened in recent events. A 14th city will be built in the time gap. Dunno how big the time gap will be; probably 15-20 years.

It will still be called Blazblue don't worry. The returning playable characters such as Rachel,Carl,and Relius.Amane and Azrael could show up I guess.

it would takes place in 20 years but some returning characters won't be playable like Jin because he can't fight anymore.

New characters would include Jin and Tsubaki's kid and alpha-1.

The only returning characters to me would be Ragna,Rachel,Carl,Hazama,Relius,Izayoi/Tsubaki with hakumen's fightning style,Azrael,Amane,es,Mai,and naoto.

I don't see why other characters can't return. There's still plenty of material for characters such as litchi, bang, tao, kokonoe, tager, kagura etc etc. to play minor roles, maybe they'll even "age gracefully" and provide more fanservice, idk. With how many years these characters have been around there are bound to be fans interested in a "life after bb" even if it's 20 years later. But maybe not, who knows. 

Likewise I don't see a reason for Rachel to play a part in a future BB with the world not in danger and ragna MIA, thoughts on that?

5 hours ago, TD said:

I don't see why other characters can't return. There's still plenty of material for characters such as litchi, bang, tao, kokonoe, tager, kagura etc etc. to play minor roles, maybe they'll even "age gracefully" and provide more fanservice, idk. With how many years these characters have been around there are bound to be fans interested in a "life after bb" even if it's 20 years later. But maybe not, who knows. 

Likewise I don't see a reason for Rachel to play a part in a future BB with the world not in danger and ragna MIA, thoughts on that?

Well their story arcs are over more or less and new disagree will come eventually plus Rachel,Carl,and relius story arcs are not done along with Azrael plus someone took ragna's sword.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:46 AM, Stryker115 said:

BB5 is gonna be a mobile game not console.

BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War was already announced as a mobile title (though they failed to hit their preregistration goals and haven't released an update about the game since February), and Mori has hinted that it's not the only BlazBlue project he's working on.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do on BB5, both on gameplay and story (because Mori doesn't want to have a character for the sake of playable - the reason he revives Nu and Lambda -_-)

CF is established as end of Ragna's story, but those who want BB to continue emphasized on Ragna's end.

But looking at that, it seems that the story is truly over. "Ragna left the world" aside, the world pretty much got happy ending. No villains screwing with the world again, NOL can be a good government and maintains peace, Ikaruga (and whole world) is being restored, and no tragedy happened on any of the casts anymore, well except Carl and Nu.

No big problems to solve anymore for story....except personal character problems in only 3 (Carl, Nu, Rachel) and giving information about some character's info (Hazama's fate, Tsubakumen).

And gameplay-wise, we also lost good chunk of casts to be playable:

• Nine, Terumi (+Susano'o), Celica (Minerva too), Arakune <-- All Died.

• Noel (+Mu), Lambda <-- Become nuns, the former resigned from NOL and violence.

• Jin <-- Can't fight anymore.

• Hakumen <-- Sealed in Boundary forever.

Probably not playable:

• Rachel (lost almost all her powers).

• Relius, Naoto, Hazama (All left BB world, Naoto back to his universe).

• Azrael (being frozen for good and unlikely to be released as no problems in that world).

• Nu (crippled).

Ragna isn't in btw, he didn't die, only all memories of him is removed in the world. And Es also going through same fate Ragna did at the end of XBlaze 1.

Some candidates of playable characters:

• Taro Sasagae.

• Kajun Faycott.

• Shiori Kirihito.

• Ciel Sulfur.

• Possibly either one of Mai's parents.

• Possibly Raquel Alucard if she goes same fate like Naoto.

• And ofc, Alpha.

None of them are big trouble makers like Izanami, etc. Dunno about Alpha. Linhua's not in because obv not fighter (Celica is all Minerva work), Trinity soul dies for good at end of CF, Meifang and Fuzzy died.

Dunno about new mechanics. I honestly feel confused on how this series will be continued. CF solves most of problems and renders many casts died or inactive.

On January 26, 2019 at 5:11 AM, ManOfTheSeithr said:

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do on BB5, both on gameplay and story (because Mori doesn't want to have a character for the sake of playable - the reason he revives Nu and Lambda -_-)

CF is established as end of Ragna's story, but those who want BB to continue emphasized on Ragna's end.

But looking at that, it seems that the story is truly over. "Ragna left the world" aside, the world pretty much got happy ending. No villains screwing with the world again, NOL can be a good government and maintains peace, Ikaruga (and whole world) is being restored, and no tragedy happened on any of the casts anymore, well except Carl and Nu.

No big problems to solve anymore for story....except personal character problems in only 3 (Carl, Nu, Rachel) and giving information about some character's info (Hazama's fate, Tsubakumen).

And gameplay-wise, we also lost good chunk of casts to be playable:

• Nine, Terumi (+Susano'o), Celica (Minerva too), Arakune <-- All Died.

• Noel (+Mu), Lambda <-- Become nuns, the former resigned from NOL and violence.

• Jin <-- Can't fight anymore.

• Hakumen <-- Sealed in Boundary forever.

Probably not playable:

• Rachel (lost almost all her powers).

• Relius, Naoto, Hazama (All left BB world, Naoto back to his universe).

• Azrael (being frozen for good and unlikely to be released as no problems in that world).

• Nu (crippled).

Ragna isn't in btw, he didn't die, only all memories of him is removed in the world. And Es also going through same fate Ragna did at the end of XBlaze 1.

Some candidates of playable characters:

• Taro Sasagae.

• Kajun Faycott.

• Shiori Kirihito.

• Ciel Sulfur.

• Possibly either one of Mai's parents.

• Possibly Raquel Alucard if she goes same fate like Naoto.

• And ofc, Alpha.

None of them are big trouble makers like Izanami, etc. Dunno about Alpha. Linhua's not in because obv not fighter (Celica is all Minerva work), Trinity soul dies for good at end of CF, Meifang and Fuzzy died.

Dunno about new mechanics. I honestly feel confused on how this series will be continued. CF solves most of problems and renders many casts died or inactive.

You understand nothing dude it will mori himself said so.

On 6/2/2019 at 11:29 AM, Toxin45 said:

You understand nothing dude it will mori himself said so.

You did say above that "some returning characters won't be playable like Jin because he can't fight anymore."

But I'm just pointing out there that we lost more CF casts than you think. I mean that yeah BB5 can happen, but how about the loyal fans of the series who only play for fighthing part (which I think 80% of BB playerbase)? They'd probably be mad for the loss of the casts, due to "BS story reasons".

Mori originally wanted Nu and Lambda to stay dead, but due to fighting game demands (complete playable cast), Mori revives them and brought them back and Mori doesn't want characters to be playable for the sake of being playable.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:54 AM, ManOfTheSeithr said:

You did say above that "some returning characters won't be playable like Jin because he can't fight anymore."

But I'm just pointing out there that we lost more CF casts than you think. I mean that yeah BB5 can happen, but how about the loyal fans of the series who only play for fighthing part (which I think 80% of BB playerbase)? They'd probably be mad for the loss of the casts, due to "BS story reasons".

Mori originally wanted Nu and Lambda to stay dead, but due to fighting game demands (complete playable cast), Mori revives them and brought them back and Mori doesn't want characters to be playable for the sake of being playable.

Well given the ending of CF that put your doubts to rest dude. Besides we would have new heroes and villains with some returning characters. YOur thoughts on this matter isn't necessary. Mori himself said that Blazblue franchise isn't over.

Basically Relius is still alive Azrael is still alive Hazama is in bloodedge experience and we will get a mostly new cast dude