Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

Unofficial New Character Poll

Unofficial New Character Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Characters would you like to see show up (during or after) GGXrdRev2?

• Dr. Paradigm (GG2)
    • Izuna (GG2)
    • A.B.A./Flament Nagel (GGIsuka/Accent Core)
    • Testament (GGTML)
    • Justice/Justice Copy (GGTML/Accent Core Plus)
    • Robo-Ky (GGX/GGPetit/#Reload)
    • Zappa (GGXX)
    • Fanny (GGPetit)
    • Kliff Undersn (GGTML/Deceased)
    • Valentine/"Justice Mode" Valentine (GG2)
    • Bridget (GGXX)
    • Zepp President Gabriel/Other Presidents Colin Vernon/Erica Bartholomew (GGTML/BahG GGXX Novel)
    • "That Man"/Asuka R. Kreutz (LtA GGX Novel/GGXrdRev1)
    • Order-Sol/Chimaki/Other Side Characters (Various)
    • Crow Kuruwaba/Leon Mining/Other Postwar Administration Bureau Conclave Members (Accent Core Plus/Night of Knives GGXX Drama CD/GGXrdS)
    • Bridget's Twin Brother/Delilah, Bedman's Sister/Leo Whitefang's Devil Sister (GGXX/GGXrdS Respectively)
    • Solaria/Marina Sisters (LtA GGX Novel)
    • Leopaldon/Gig/Judgement (GGIsuka/GGDS/GGJ)
    • Anji Mito/Tyr/Mizuha/Geena (GGX/GGXtra)
    • Someone Completely New

It's a good time as any to ask.  Vote for your preferences (can be several) and then mention why you want them to show up!

I voted for Justice cause:

-Tekkaman Blade-inspired designs are cool.

-Beam cannons are cool

-an updated design incorporating her actual identity would be amazing.

Speaking of "Teams" I really do hope they bring back 3on3 Team Battle, and maybe even 4-way Isuka mode as an aside (the M.O.M. Item button could easily become a "Turn" button again).

3 on 3 was great, I definitely miss some of the modes that were available in AC. I would spend hours playing survival mode. Isuka's 4-way was always a little too wacky for me, but I wouldn't be opposed to having it. I also just thought about how an SFxT style tag mode would be interesting. Maybe not good, but interesting for sure.

I actually think I wouldn't mind seeing Sharon as a playable character. I know it will never happen But it would be cool to finally be able to play as her. After seeing her for so many years in the back ground.

Otherwise I like what they are doing with the new characters. I feel like if they just keep bringing back old ones things are going to start feeling a little... "Packed"

I got my Jam and I am getting my Baiken. So I am happy

3 hours ago, LeDelmo said:

Um, Can we get some pictures on here? I cannot recognize half of that list.

Spoken like a genuine Story Noob. :gonk:

Read Guilty Gear Wikia or GG World Codex in Revelator for gosh sakes... also I even listed every character's first appearance, so you should know where they are from.

6 hours ago, Blade said:

Spoken like a genuine Story Noob. :gonk:

Read Guilty Gear Wikia or GG World Codex in Revelator for gosh sakes... also I even listed every character's first appearance, so you should know where they are from.

I did on a few. Doesn't say much on some of those picks up there.

And of course I am a story Noob. GG story has been all over the place. I went right from GGX and GGXX straight too GGXrd.

I couldn't even keep track of all the ones in-between them. Than there was that whole GG2 fiasco where it wasn't even a fighter and was only on a Xbox...

How about Sharon? Or the original Valentine that I was never even able to meet because I didn't have a Xbox...

1. Not everyone has a picture, some only appeared in the books, manga, and Drama CDs (they came out during GGXX so I bet you ignored them like you ignored everything else).

2. Read this: http://gear-project.tumblr.com/post/141982132519/

3. Read this: http://gear-project.tumblr.com/post/145598124929/

4. Don't go Hatin' GG2 and calling it a Fiasco if it had a good story and fun concepts, especially since it's the Overture to Xrd.  Not everyone cares if it's a fighting game unless they have a Joystick where their brain used to be.  GG2 characters are already playable anyway.

5. Sharon isn't an active character, so deal with it. (She's a side character like Chimaki or Order-Sol).

Someone sure is salty.

I called GG2 a fiasco because it was a fiasco. Nothing wrong with the game itself just that it didn't get the attention it deserved because it was handled incorrectly.

And sorry I am not someone who can just buy every single game a company shoves out. Especially Fighting games because you know those twinks they do mean so much to us casual players. What are we to do with out the latest and greatest balancing OOO NOOOO.

Guilty Gear XX was still one of my Favorite but I have been enjoying my Xrd ones now too. The others in the middle just didn't offer much of anything too me as a casual consumer.

Kinda like How I ONLY bought the main games in BlazBlue, And NOT the Extend version. I even get **** for buying the main copies instead of just waiting for the Extend version to come out like some of my friends. I guess I just am not that kind of consumer.

I used to be like you.  I used to be the man called Phil T. Casual, especially when it came to Street Fighter.  Then I found GG and accepted Daisuke Ishiwatari into my heart.  I saved up, bought a PS2, saved up and bought a PS3, saved up and bought a PS4.

No one's forcing you to buy the games, but if you DO CARE, at least put some effort in to learning about the cast and story (or look up info about the games), otherwise you're just on the wrong forum.