Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[CF] Es Resource Database - The Path to Becoming A Gatekeeper (Work in Progress)

Moving this to its own topic to make it easier to find. It'll give me a place to give status updates on my work for it.

Evernote Mirror
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s624/sh/f3b0f35c-1b9b-46e2-8100-6354a6825cd9/fdd4266ecf0c276c2b0561e4b2f683cd

Welcome to the future one stop shop for all the Es info you need! Currently, it's really rough around the edges. Mostly just building up info and strategies for us to use. If you have any suggestions or feedback, tweet me at @RurouniLoneWolf, @ me in the Es discord or message me on Dustloop!

Discord Group

Frame Data

Gatling Chart

Video Guide

Combos

Mixup, Pressure and Oki Guide

Defense Guide

So just to give a quick recap of recent things I've done

• Updated Movelist in the Wiki
  • Moved Matchup Doc to Google Docs like the Combo Doc so that it's easier to navigate by using the Document Outline feature
  • Gave the Matchup Doc a "tiny" update in content

Next on my list of things to do is:

• Add BnB to Combo section of Es' wiki
  • Work on more character specific lists
  • Revisit Mixup, Pressure and Oki guide and add some interesting new stuff that I've seen used by JP players in the last two months

Sorry guys but the CF2 version of this is going to have to wait. Unlike Rachel and Bullet, there's a good number of changes and their final results that's still vague to me. I'll have to wait until console release to find some answers for myself.