Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaskManZX

Combo Help

So I'm trying to do the following combos with Litchi: 

2A > 5B[m] > 5C[1] > 3C > 214B[m] > 236A >236B > 63214A~B > 6C[1] > [D] > 6C[2] > j236B > ]D[ > j236C > Staff 2 > 6C[1] > Tsubame  [2961 DMG]

6A > 4B > 6B (Feint) > 214B (m) > 6C (2 Hits) > 236B > 63214A~B > 6C (1 Hit) > [D] > 6C (2 Hits) > j. 236B > ]D[ > j. 236C > Staff 2 > Tsubame

The problem I'm having with the 1st Combo is that everytime I try to land the 63214A ~ B, after the 2 Rekkas, it'll always miss

Same problem I'm having with the 2nd Combo

So if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it

Hard to say what's wrong
seems like you're not quick enough when transitioning between the Rekkas > in to 63214A~B
you have to be able to cancel the A~B very quickly in order to catch the opponent while they are falling. 

there's a similar combo in the challenge mode which will allow you to see the computer do it . for visual reference.

(Archived this thread)  ~ if you need help  , please post this in the combo section please.

Hard to say what's wrong

seems like you're not quick enough when transitioning between the Rekkas > in to 63214A~B

you have to be able to cancel the A~B very quickly in order to catch the opponent while they are falling. 

there's a similar combo in the challenge mode which will allow you to see the computer do it . for visual reference.

(Archived this thread)  ~ if you need help  , please post this in the combo section please.

Alright, thanks for the tip and I will remember to post this in the combo section

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk