Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shakunetsu

DBFZ Optimization of power-ups & different form to a meaningful transformation

DBFZ Optimization of power-ups & different form to a meaningful transformation.   

Hi, Guys I'm copying and sharing my earlier post from SRK forum about transformation without having the need of multiple character slot and without the absurb broken ideas of buff but still emphasize better a version that will not stack or overide each other. It doesn't need complicated drawbacks and impractical conditions to see it more in play because it depends on proper strategy and management without health condition and life restrictions.

Feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you

Gogeta and Vegito

Gogeta and Vegito can be a game mechanic like pandora mode in SFXtekken but with condition of having Vegeta and Goku because it can only be access by keeping both Goku and Vegeta alive in the team. Without any damage and speed buff other than changing character models to either Vegito or Gogeta depending who is  the active character from the two required in play field then being rewarded by restoring a 100% vitality with 1 level gauge refill to super meter as a trade for sacrificing another reserve character and consuming 3 or 5 level. No expiry and permanent till the match is over.

So if Goku is the active character in the play field he turns into Gogeta with 100% full life meter but sacrifice of the reserve tag out Vegeta in return as a part of the cost then if Vegeta is the active character in the play field instead he turns into Vegito with 100% full life meter but sacrifice of the reserve tag out Goku in return as a part of the cost. 

No damage buffs, speed buffs and with special move retained other than an interesting "comeback mechanic" for having both Goku and Vegeta alive and part of your team but it needs to be carefully strategize because of the consequence and trade off.  Why? It's like 3-5 level and sacrifice a reserve/tag out character for a 1 level and full health tag in character. The design seems not going to broken at any means.

Zamasu, Black, Rose and Fused Zamasu in a single character

Zamasu with Black in SSJRose that fight as a pair in one character slot is okay since Zamasu isn't better or stronger than Vegeta and Goku. Zamasu without Black Goku is weak because he is just an immortal that's why he has staying power to keep up with Goku and Vegeta.

809c12ed71307afd16904a2969bdf3f668989561

Pair/ 2 in 1 characters are interesting for the two.

Then had them had a fusion form in level 3 like Freeza having Golden Freeza.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why should this form not be selectable? because this form didn't even last long because it was replace by the monstrosity form which is another form that didn't stay long also.

But I believe this form should be accessed like Freeza's Golden form and not the monstrosity form.

Black destroying future trunks alternate world was weaker than the current DBS Goku. Zamasu being Black without SSJR was unfamiliar with his capabilities and just starting to learn from every encounter he has with Goku that gradually reveals the potential and abilities in the body(Goku's Body) he had stolen.

Zamasu and Super Saiyan Rose side by side fighting together as a pair was the climax of that saga were they both also shine individually in fighting prowess in fact better than their earlier separate encounter with the Z fighters and future trunks that is more about mystery and holding back. So I don't think Vanilla Black and Zamasu need to be an individual character and Goku Black should be always in SSJR form in the game along with Zamasu as an assist that goes along to blend and empowers SSJR Black's special and super attacks.

dragon-ball-super-episode-62-recap-and-r

Super Saiyan Blue and Kaoiken application to the current Goku and Vegeta

If I want a different character of another version that would be Vegeta in Baby form and Goku in SSJ4.
208?cb=20130321112711

Used to imagine kaioken when Ryu does Xfactor in UMVC3..   Now with SSJB it's like hado kakusei... 

I like what UMVC3 does to Ryu with hadu kakusei that alters his supers to be stronger and better version it can be by range. by height, by wide or by damage.

latest?cb=20130321115846

So SSJB can be something that permanently alters to Goku and Vegeta super moves with better enhanced versions like Hado kakusei does to Ryu in UMVC3 that alters his supers.

SSJB if permanently enhance there super it doesn't need to alter the non-super moves from damage and speed.

Or it could be someting that gives additional super moves

How about Kaoiken? Here during SSJB form Goku's Meteor Smash is altered rather than seeing SSJ3 we see SSJB with Kaioken instead.

Since Trunks is now playable, I think he should have a Super where he turns into SSJ Rage, you how in P4AU where you reach a certain amount of health and you reach awakening and you have an extra super, I want the same thing with Trunks where he'll have access to it, he receive less damage than he usually gets, and his attack power will increase just like Sol's Dragon Install and just to be creative his New Instant Kill (If there is any) would be his Sword of Hope, it'll be the same way he did to Zamasu, cut him in half.

Trunks (Future) (SSJ Rage).png

Trunks (Future) (Sword of Light).png