Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

khmxspider

Ultimate Montreal Air Dashers 2017 : Shoutouts Thread

First of all, Thank you all for showing up at the event. We really wanted to make a come back after a long hiatus. I didn’t think a lot of people would actually show up (around 80+ attendees) which is wild for The First UMAD i ever went to and helped hosting. I received a lot of kind messages about the event and i'm grateful for it. But there's still a lot i would like to arrange for next UMAD. So you guys can enjoy it even more!

Big Shoutout To MixedVirtualArts (MVA) to allow us to use their venue to host this event!! Godlike space with cool people! And they even opened for us on Sunday because people really liked it and wanted to come back after UMAD just to play more! I’m really thankful to them. Also shoutout to them for providing T-shirts for the event! they are godlike.

Shoutout to everyone From NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY for actually showing up!

• SKD for winning blazblue and coming to Montreal! It means a lot to me.

• Lordknight for always coming to UMAD and winning everytime!

• Mahouko for the Karaoke duo with Tenma and winning +R with bridget

• Stickbug for skipping AX and bringing BEER

• greatfernman, BTom, FOX?(idk if he’s USA or toronto lmao).

• Fox still owes me 20 pushups for the purple grabs.

• Shoutout to mahouko’s friend for driving him here and SKD’s gf for coming support his man which was quite a surprise!

You Guys ROCK. Hope you guys enjoyed UMAD, POST UMAD (RED DRAGON’S DEN) and Montreal Overall.

Hope to see you all again next year!

LK i’m definitely gonna make you a long island ice tea next time behind the counter.

Shoutout to Everyone From ONTARIO REGION, theres too many, Toronto, hamilton, london, ottawa, etc,etc.

• Shoutout to Tenma for the BOOZE and godlike karaoke skills

• philip for that self-destruct against brice on stream. Hope you can come visit again!

• entelefuff for not dying

• Qelaion for playing bedman and actually placing top 8

• oldllama for coming just for Koihime.

• Taobaka(or DJChilvary) For the AMAZING UMAD 2017 Opening. That sht was hype. 

• Shoutout to SenorSaturno For Hosting a Persona 4 Ultimax Side Tournament! Hope people actually enjoyed playing P4U again. Looking at the matches makes me miss that game a lot (even though i dont play it)

• Shoutout to SJ for actually showing up even he doesn't really play the games.

• Shoutout to TEK for defeating LK during the 3v3 Teams tournament.

• Shoutout to PepperySplash For FACING LORDKNIGHT for us and defeating BRICE for me.

• BIG SHOUTOUT TO MORTIFIED AND HIS FRIEND MASTER DAIK FOR ACTUALLY RUNNING THE STREAM FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT. YOU ARE GODS AND THE QUALITY WAS MIND BLOWING.

I Hope you all enjoyed the event!

And of course Shoutout to EVERYONE from my own Region MONTREAL.

• Shoutout to KAERU for giving us a GODLIKE UMAD2017 Logo !
  • Shoutout to DERQ for giving us FREE HOMEBREWED BEERS and running BRACKETS like a LOUD MAN. good sht.

• Shoutout to WES AKA MTLWOLF for running the side tournaments and GREAT POSTER FOR UMAD 2017. STOP BEING ON TILT.

• Shoutout to FAN for actually running brackets really well with a little of help and not DQing SKD Kappa. And helping with my 2nd stream.

• Shoutout to WAKEUPDP for running Brackets for umad Once Again!

• Shoutout to Icekin for the DONUTS! and actually placing top 8 at BB with Susanoo/ES lol.

• Shoutout to KIRAS and PATTY from the MTLSF crew for showing up and actually play in tournament! Would love to see more of the MTSF guys to come play. The more we are. The more fun it is!

• Fuck you Rene.

• Shoutout to Woolie for surprisingly showing up just to play casuals with people!

• Shoutout to Airmaster and his tomodachi for bringing gundam Versus on Friday to make people play it! I know we couldn't put gundam this year. But i'll reconsider for next year. I saw mahouko pop off so hard playing it. It looked very fun lol.

• Shoutout to our MAN POCHP (Pedro) for hosting the Event AND do GREAT in Grand finals against SKD. Holy sht that was wild set.

• Shoutout to the MTL newblood(Hydrea,Toupetta,VinceX,Gintoki) for actually showing up not only during our meetups/redbull event, but UMAD ALSO! I love seeing new players perform within a big tourney with big NAMES.

• Shoutout to Lafleur for feeding our players.

• Shoutout to COQS (self explanatory).

• Shoutout to Rurouni and Fan for providing EXTRA Prize for GG/BB

• Shoutout to Dex (Kazuhiro) for showing up for blitzkampf and drink with the creww.

• Shoutout to brice for placing atleast top 8 at every game he entered lol.

• Shoutout to COUP.

• Shoutout to AUBERGE DU DRAGON ROUGE for GODLIKE FOOD and ACTORS

Shoutout to everyone who i didn't mention and was at the event. It wouldn't have been great without you all. I didn't get to chat and drink with everyone but it was fun!

And with that

SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

All tournament Results can be found here:

https://smash.gg/tournament/ultimate-montreal-air-dashers-2017/events

All tournament Video Archives:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnrNginTJU5S2lBD9Z5v44AFAXhdy718Y

Twitter moment:

It was my third UMAD! And it was probably my favorite UMAD i ever been in!

Shoutouts to everyone from the states to come give a visit again!

And a big shoutouts for Thuy and JF from Mixed Virutal Arts for letting this happening! Without you guys, we couldn't ever be able to make that happening.

Shoutouts to the homies at Blazblue for try defending our turf against SKD. That Top 8 will be memorable for a good long time.

Shoutouts for the Ottawa GG crew to coming, was nice to seen you guys again!

Shoutouts for the other Canadian players out there to coming. was very nice to meet new faces around, hope to see some of you guys at Canada Cup if i'm 100% to go.

Big Shoutout for Icekin for the donuts friday evening.

Also a other big shoutouts to my homies at MTL to running the tourney.

if i miss something, well i'm very sorry that's all i can get in my mind at the moment, hopefully we can get a other UMAD next year as well. with Gundam and UNIBST.