Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaskManZX

Dragon Ball Fighterz Character Wishlist #1: Bardock

Bardock is one of those characters that have a Low Chance of making to the roster, but since he's my all time favorite character in Dragon Ball, I hope he becomes playable. If anything I'd love to see Time Breaker Bardock playable (Most likely be DLC) or at least Super Saiyan Bardock

Gameplay: Playstyle would be Rushdown with some command grabs, but no projectiles aside from his Super, since he's purely a close range fighter, he'll have a hard time with zoners (if there is any). his Super Would be Final Spirit Canon instead of it being a normal Projectile like in the Budokai's, why not have it a Super. Command Grab Super is Final Revenger. Heat Phalanx would either be his Dust, Comber Ender or a DP. SSJ Bardock would be more of another Super that drains meter but he'll have access to a New Super which is Rebellion Trigger instead of Final Spirit Canon Time Breaker Bardock would be like the Persona Shadows (NO Shadow Frenzy though), his Rebellion Trigger would be more Purple-ish due to the fact that he's evil. 

Sorry if I didn't explain much

Bardock (Super Saiyan).png

Bardock (Time Breaker).png