Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamester

[CF 2.0] Rachel Alucard changelist & Discussion

New quickie thread to discuss the recently published change list for CF 2.0. Feel free to contribute any findings and feel free to discuss your thoughts on these changes listed. Here is a link to the original document that details all character changes BBCF 2.0 Change List

(I'll tidy this thread up later)

These translated pieces of info are copy and pasted from @HiagoXYZ and we can add to this once we discover more : )

Normals:
- Standing stagger frontal hurtbox increased (Not sure if t
- 2C: blows opponent farther away on CH
- j.B: not an overhead anymore
- j.2C: landing recovery decreased; only cancelable on hit; COMBO TIME LEVEL INCREASED

Drive:
- Wind: YOU CAN'T USE WIND DURING ANY KIND OF TECH; OD STARTUP OR DURING EA
- Wind: no matter which direction you use it, it'll add to the negative penalty

Specials:
- Frog: when hit by a projectile, the frog will get knocked back
- 214B: bats appear faster; they're blown up in a different way by wind; the AoE in which bats deal damage has been increased
Also -214B: damage increased when touched by a bat, but the max damage has been decreased; Rachel's meter won't increase when they hit.
Also - 214B: when Rachel is damaged the move disappears (won't disappear on block)

Please feel free to post your thoughts and discuss these changes and any new info you discover. I'm posting these here for archival purposes mainly but we can tidy it up as we go along (also I need to head to work so I'll fix things later)