Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

Blazblue Alternative Dark War for iOS/Android announed

You know, I'm actually more intrigued by this than I thought I'd be. Seeing how just about every spin-off was still somehow related to the plot of the main series, I'm curious to know what relevant info we might get from this one.

3 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Official site updated with the first look at the main character or one of them, her name is Ciel. A web Manga has been added too.

Ciel looks pretty cool. Her weapon looks like a Duel Disc or something.

About the story: Is this game going to be a true spin-off? I heard that it may be a RPG. Is that true?

Btw. Maybe it will be sound like a huge speculation but I don't like the idea to use a "Dark War" as a base to make a new plot (how many times? It should be closed event). I am also afraid that it will be related to CentralFiction final (as a consequence of Ragna's actions).

3 hours ago, Kenji Harima said:

About the story: Is this game going to be a true spin-off? I heard that it may be a RPG. Is that true?

Btw. Maybe it will be sound like a huge speculation but I don't like the idea to use a "Dark War" as a base to make a new plot (how many times? It should be closed event). I am also afraid that it will be related to CentralFiction final (as a consequence of Ragna's actions).

It's not related to the events of Cf just an alternative prequel.

On 1/21/2019 at 12:10 AM, Kenji Harima said:

Did someone play this game or know something more except "preregistration" info?

Nobody played it and we don't know anything new as far as I know. I don't think they reached the pre-registrations they wanted, isn't it?. I won't be surprised if this was stuck in development hell or they are turning it into a console game.