Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaskManZX

Character Wishlist #2: Merged Zamasu

Another character, that might be in the game, that's if they allow DBS Characters is Merged Zamasu. Mutated Zamasu has a higher chance of being playable, rather than regular Fused Zamasu

If Regular Fused Zamasu by any chance becomes playable, his playstyle would be similar to Izanami without the bullshit and Margaret, due to the him being mostly Keep away in the Anime and more close ranged in the Manga.

His Barrier of Light (214M): It's pretty much Izanami's Ribcage & Azrael's Growler, the only thing it will is Reduce the damage he takes and nullify projectiles, if hit by a Close Ranged Super for example a DP Super, then his Barrier would break 

The Blades of Judgement (41236X): The amount of blades that will come out will depend on the button you press, this'll be his mixup & pressure tool, you can hold whatever button you press to delay the blades from attacking (For those of who played the Clash of Ninja games and played Haku, you definitely know what I mean). When the blades attack the opponent, while they block you can go for a 50/50 Mixup

Holy Wrath (421L): Another of Fused Zamasu's Mixup Game, and yes, it's Izanami's Meteor, nothing else to explain

Lightning of Absolution (2363214SD): This is one of his Reversal Supers, it works similar to F-Roa's 214C but the only thing is that, it's Air Blockable

Violent Fierce God Slicer (22L): This move is pretty much just his sword normals, but with a bit of meter stealing on hit & block, but steals more meter on hit

Illusion Smash (22X): This is one of his moves from the Manga, it'll be used for, kind of how Magaki uses it in KOF XI. 22M is is a Low & 22H is an Overhead

Divine Wrath Purification (236236SD): Merged Zamasu's Projectile Super that  is similar to Sin's Voltic Deign, he can either use it for Oki Setups or a shield to approach the opponent 

Light of Justice (2141214SD): This is his Mutation, it'll stay permanent for the rest of the match like Necalli's V-Trigger, his playstyle will completely change to a Power based Offensive Rushdown.

True Test of a God (214H 3x ~ 236X): His Rekkas, it's pretty much Azrael's TCL but with a 4th Extender to end the Rekka, it will have the same animation as it, and at the end he'll fire a DWP. It'll be used to either end Combos or Extend them in the corner

This is how it'll look like (12:22 is how the Rekkas will look like)

Divine Hammer (623M): This is his Meterless Reversal which can also be used for Combo on CH

Flame of Retribution (214214SD): This his Counter Super, this works on everything but Grabs, Command Grabs & Projectiles 

So my idea of Merged Zamasu is to have one of the highest execution barrier in the game, I know I'm not Tomoko Hiroki, it's just my ideas on what his moves should be like

Merged_Zamasu_(2nd_Render).png

Merged Zamasu (Mutated).png

Tell me your thoughts about this and what would you like if Merged Zamasu was a playable character