Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NeoStrayCat

[BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

On 2/9/2019 at 5:51 PM, The Ninja Waker said:

This thread seems a bit dead doesn't it? Guess I might as well try to revive it by start a topic over the arcade version of the game that's supposedly been releasing in select Japanese areas.

No point in making another topic because hardly anyone's on Dustloop anymore and has moved to other social places. Other than that, the Vol. 7 DLC pack will be out on 5/21/19 to coincide with the 1.5 update on Consoles/PC. The DLC pack is free if you either have, in 3 outcomes...Bought the DLC character bundle, the Digital Deluxe edition, or have bought all 6 character DLC packs individually.

1 hour ago, NeoStrayCat said:

No point in making another topic because hardly anyone's on Dustloop anymore and has moved to other social places. Other than that, the Vol. 7 DLC pack will be out on 5/21/19 to coincide with the 1.5 update on Consoles/PC. The DLC pack is free if you either have, in 3 outcomes...Bought the DLC character bundle, the Digital Deluxe edition, or have bought all 6 character DLC packs individually.

I still pop in to read posts, especially jinbe's match video posts. lol

Back on topic, I like the value proposition of making this character pack free to qualifying players. I hope they keep it up!