NeoStrayCat

[BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

Well, added the Manual/Move List info to first page, its in JP obviously (and translations a plenty later), but there may be some new stuff here and there. Weiss is not playable there. But all other characters will be.

---

Next Characters announced: Noel, Chie, and Waldstein! (No RWBY reveal.)

Edited by NeoStrayCat
Next character set...

Characters that I want to see in the game:

-Hakumen

-Jubei if he will fit in.

-Susano'o.

-Gordeau

-Merkava

-Labrys

-Pyra

-Deathbringer (Guest character?).

I was rewatching Character Introduction #2 (Hazama, Rachel and Weiss) and I've noticed that Hazama uses his step dash and he doesn't have Ouroboros Meter this time around. Also, I've seen somewhere that you can use up to three/four Geoges at once with Rachel. And Weiss... well, the Ice Queen uses Glyphs for movement and projectiles (those circle things you all saw), so yeah, she will be strong

These three specifically are the most OP in my opinion... yet.

A survey about BBTAG was recently released by Arc System Works where players can offer feedback about the game. In it you can rate the difficulty and fun factor of the game's mechanics and also suggest characters for the game. One section is for suggesting BB, P4A, UNIEL, and RWBY characters while another is for characters outside of these franchises.

Here is a link to the survey: https://business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261

PLEASE MENTION INCLUDING AN ENGLISH DUB IN THIS TITLE IN THE FINAL SECTION! We may get one for the RWBY cast or even the entire roster, but I'd like to avoid the BBCF debacle this time around. I totally forgot to add it when a friend told me after I completed the survey and I felt so stupid.

Well, surprise surprise, it seems that Arc's newly US branch will publish BB:TAG overseas! This means that probably both Aksys/Atlus USA will not get involved in the localization (unless other than possible social promotion) and all work will probably be on Arc's new venture here stateside (besides a certain third party I know, that handled the later BB titles from up to CSE to CF.)

I'm a bit curious how getting into self-publishing will affect ASW as a business.  Will they only do self-published titles?  Will they still work as contractors for other companies?  Will they publish/localize other developers' games?  etc etc. 

Kinda makes me think of Gearbox.  They have their own publishing division for some of their own games and other studios' games they publish for them.  But they also still get outsourced to do dev work on other companies' games (Sega, 2K) and have some of their own IPs still published by other companies (2K.  Tho BL is co-owned I believe, but Duke is 100% owned by Gearbox, still published by 2K).

Our gorilla lord and savior has come. Oh and Gordeau, and Yukiko.

Azrael is a must to this game! Many people from different places coming to BB world and the Mad Dog won't even have a chance to hunt them? I don't think so!

Now I only need Terumi and BB characters are done for me