Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spud

Tekken 6

Hmm good to hear about the PSP port being excellent, I wonder how it handles on Ad-Hoc party... My main problem with portable fighters is ULTRA not having anyone to play with, at least with consoles I can try and convince someone to play here and there, and now with online play I don't even need that but thankfully with Ad-Hoc party I don't even have to worry about that on PSP *hearts PS3 <3* Now lets hope for a solid BlazBlue PSP release. So who is getting Tekken 6 on PSP?

t6 online alisa alisa alisa lars law law alisa law law alisa alisa lars lili law lili lars alisa alisa alisa law law law alisa eddy alisa law law steve steve steve steve ^ true story from today, ranked matches, randomly assigned, in that order

t6 online

Sounds about right. I don't bother with T6 online just cause its absolute garbage with characters that can take advantage of easy to use characters in lag

Sounds about right. I don't bother with T6 online just cause its absolute garbage with characters that can take advantage of easy to use characters in lag

I'm sorry I haven't had that big a problem with lag online :/ But it shouldn't matter soon as the online patch should be here by Turkey Day, so hopefully no more complaining >.< But as far as the characters go yeah...

I'm sorry I haven't had that big a problem with lag online :/ But it shouldn't matter soon as the online patch should be here by Turkey Day, so hopefully no more complaining >.< But as far as the characters go yeah...

The lag just seems to be REALLY random for me, but its ALWAYS just enough to screw up some inputs and make generally safe moves very safe or marginally unsafe moves potentially safe.

Which as Raven, is VERY annoying

Yea just saying on december 13th there's a tekken 6 tourney @ chinatown fair. Hope to see some of u guys there (assuming anyone is from the ny area).

Tourny info:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=114629

What is the deal wif miguel? I keep hearing abt monstrous miguels, n how good he is. Yet I never get 2 see it >.< I needs get on youtube soon >.<

I can't play on a psp when it comes to most fighters so t6(psp) not 4 me :-(

So the patch is live and I played a few matches... For the most part it's pretty solid, greatly improving the connections, and the new features are awesome (like being able to accept/decline before a match based on connection lvl, however it's a bit flawed as the lvl often time drops a bar or two during actual matches) Hopefully everyone is more pleased with in now than before (I saw quite a few new players today) Now Bamco, where's my co-op update?

t6 online

alisa

alisa

alisa

lars

law

law

alisa

law

law

alisa

alisa

lars

lili

law

lili

lars

alisa

alisa

alisa

law

law

law

alisa

eddy

alisa

law

law

steve

steve

steve

steve

^ true story from today, ranked matches, randomly assigned, in that order

You are wrong, more like Howrang howrang howrang howrang howrang king king armorking king armorking howarang law lee

Wow, lol. That sounds about right. I've heard a lot of crap about Hwoarang as of lately. I've also heard people have some issues with Alisa as well (omg hax wtf SSS tier etc). I've only been playing T6 for PSP as of recently through Adhoc Party and fortunately, I haven't encountered this issue yet. I've had some diversity (for now). Although, I did have a Law ragequit on me during the final round when I was guarding and punishing his somersault kicks (don't remember the name of them :psyduck:). Wtf Law? Why would you ragequit against a Leo player :vbang: Anyway, I plan on picking this up for PS3 next month since the patch was released recently and I've heard great things about it from my friends and anon. I'll just be using the PSP version to practice with (I know it's not omg awsum, but I got a 103 damage wall combo and a 112 damage wall combo with Leo so far). Maybe I'll meet some of you guys on there at some point :kitty:

Sorry for the double post, but after thinking about what Furix and a few others have said..I just had to do this, lol. It only took like..not even 10 minutes in MS Paint, so there's some errors here and there. Anyway, I present to you...

Tekken 6: Hwoarang Rebellion

Posted Image

:kitty:

for me the patch has been similar to sf4, not bad but not great, i find the 3 bars connection playable, 4 & 5 are great, but i rarely got them

Lmao TetsuyaHikari! Great pic! Yeah, I agree the patch is pretty good, it's good enough to have me playing for nights non-stop until it hits morning. Of course, gotta battle through the Hwoarang armies, but I was having some yellow bar connection fights with a friend, and shit was running pretty smoothly imho.

360, I would say is on par with SF4. edit: Or maybe a better scale would be, before I didn't play online and now I do.

I'm hearing all this good stuff about the PSN patch, but what about 360? What I played without the patch was definitely unplayable.

I've had time to get to know the Tekken patch, and it is WAY more playable than what it was before.

There are a few burps here and there still, and some characters still do WAY better than what they should be due to the unavoidable lagtime that simply comes from playing online. But its nowhere near as WTF as it was before

SFIV lag is a fair assessment.