Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Active DBFZ forums

Is this sub-forum expected to be busier once DBFZ launches?  I haven't found any other forums discussing this highly hyped game.  Granted, I haven't really looked either...  >_>  Please don't tell me reddit or GamFAQS forums will be the place to be!!! 

:cry:  What I was afraid of.  Shame really, I only discovered Dustloop last year and thought it was barren just due to the ages of the current ASW games.  I'd much rather this be more active than having to resort to reddit.  :slant:

Oh well, will just have to adapt. 

From what I've read, the SRK forums are saved...somehow, forgot the details, but the SRK forums will still live.

On 14/1/2018 at 8:15 AM, NeoStrayCat said:

From what I've read, the SRK forums are saved...somehow, forgot the details, but the SRK forums will still live.

source?

6 hours ago, Monarch said:

Ugh, not a huge fan of the Discourse format.  But it's not terrible.  

Regardless, good for them and hopefully that still doesn't affect Dustloop forum activity.  :thumbu:

Well, the short-lived activity was nice lol…  “SRK forums dead?  Let’s post in Dustloop for a day” *SRK forums announces they aren’t dead* *Dustloop forums silent again*

Anyway, just wondering what the status/progress is for whomever is working on the DBFZ wiki for Dustloop?  I see some minor things updated here and there, but just curious.  I need something to read at work!  =D

A few people in one of the DBFZ discords have mentioned adding things to the DustLoop wiki, so I think starting there (and trying to inspire people in Discord to contribute to the wiki) would be the place to start.

For reference, there are two main subreddits, and each one has a Discord channel attached to it. reddit.com/r/dbfz (and the corresponding Discord) seems to have more people focused on posting/discussing tech and gameplay resources, and the Discord has separate resource and discussion channels for each character.

https://sites.google.com/view/dbfzhbtchamber - character combo guides and other random tech for cast

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fhlq7qASMlUHDd978Eh0b2x_DC5H55spIF-BvPpdkT4/edit - list of discords for each character

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vStxd3co41pIsJuRt98kl_EQDaAxjHnHP1y76kzU8018Wv_MAhYUqV7ATyTWUkGddxMJQSt-05vbDL_/pubhtml# - spreadsheet with pages and combos for most of cast (some missing at time of this post, notable majin buu and couple others having nothing or just one combo)

Dont know of any forums with dustloop and srk mostly dead.  /dbfz/ and /fgg/ generals on 4chan I guess if you count that.  Most just post to twitter or dozens of different discords now.