Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

11/15/09 - Workcraft presents: Bang the Island 2 - Hempstead (LI), NY

oh just asking. DaiandOh is it possible for you to make it the Saturday of the 15ths week, or is the 15 the latest u can host a tourney?

Do you mean the 14th or the 21st? 14th is a no go. 21st may be possible but I wanna have my next tourny early in December.

Lol, I'm cursed :'( No but the reason I'm wavering on goin or not is transportation. Cuz I'm trying 2 bring ppl (2 options) but they're cheap and don't wanna do the bus/trai[finput][/finput]nythin that costs money -_-

I understand your situation and having people with you is funner and more enjoyable, but do they have to go? Come on everyone wants a piece of u know what. But anyways if you cant go oh well theres next time -_-

Well I wanna bring @ least 1 person so I have cavalry. Lol. Rite now my choice is between sumone who hates sf4 but loves GG or sumone who fiends sf4 and plays GG casually. Lol.

Can we play AC+? I've been working on my Kliff.

my justice > your kliff.

BET IT.

And i cant make this. probably getting laid off. im poor.

killerwatt and i have a group of about six showing up. i'm going to throw down, lose my first match, and then treat myself to the nearby checkers. i cannot fucking wait for a big buford and seasoned fries.

killerwatt and i have a group of about six showing up. i'm going to throw down, lose my first match, and then treat myself to the nearby checkers. i cannot fucking wait for a big buford and seasoned fries.

hot damn we might more then 6-7 people this time, and i can probably guess u are bringing even more monsters T_T

More people need to realize this isn't very far from NYC. You and Biscuits both 30 minutes away....

So who's cofirmed? I'll swinging by for sure. And if we can do GG teams round robin or whatever that would be hype. :8/:

Myself and the entirety of my GG crew are confirmed. That's 6 people altogether, 5 of whom post on DL with varying degrees of frequency.