RedBeard

AC: Combo Guide

The air combo at the end isn't exactly hard, but it's good to know that there's followup after a MFPL3.

Does anyone have any tips on landing j.S-JC-j.S? On anybody? I've always used the basic air combo with j.KS-JC-j.KSDE, which works fine, but watching videos, I always see them go for the j.KS-JC-j.SHDE. I tried in practice mode, but when I get to the JC-j.S part, they always seem to tech out. Is it just a practice thing, or is there something I'm missing? (Also, can I do this on everybody in the cast minus Pot?)

EDIT: I realize I'm missing the KJ FRC and stuff, but hopefully, you guys get the idea >_>. (Connecting the damn j.S-JC-j.S)

Well it depends on the character. It connects to the light ones like the females but not at sol for example. Try launch, j.PKS,JC,j.SHDE- if thats what u mean of course ;P

U just add a j.P assuming u know your opponents weight.

Opps, forgot to say that: j.S>dj.S works on everybody, including Potemkin. You just might need to change what you do before the j.S>dj.S part.

After playing some hours of reload online, i sat down in the training mode for AC agian, and i found some neat Ac old-school shit!

:eng101:

So this combo will work somewhere near a corner, because they nerfed this MFlvl2 mid thing.

New schooled oldschool ?! EH?:

Any poke, Mistfinerlvl2 mid, Coin, Dash-Jack, 5S.c, 5Hs, DBT-> DB(frc), j.K, j.S, j.D, Ensenga

This combo will end in a 1-shot(1-hit) Ensenga with different delays in the KSDE part of the combo, or replacing the (5S.c, 5hs) with (5k, 5hs)

As far as my research has gone, this will 1-shot the following characters :

Jam, Testament, Ky, Dizzy, Eddie, May, Axl (hard timing)

There is probably loads of more chars getting 1-shot from this.

You can pretty much take the KSDE part and replacing it with somthing else, and see what happens.

This combo can also be Jump Installed :

Any poke, Mistfinerlvl2 mid, Coin, Dash-Jack, 5S.c[JI]5Hs, DBT-> DB(frc), j.K, j.S, dj.K, j.S j.D, Ensenga

or

Any poke, Mistfinerlvl2 mid, Coin, Dash-Jack, 5S.c[JI]5Hs, DBT-> DB(frc), j.p, j.k, dj.p, j.k j.S, j.D, Ensenga

Another option is :

Any poke, Mistfinerlvl2 mid, Coin, Dash-Jack, 5S.c, j.p, j.k KJ(Frc) IAD -> XXX Ensenga 1-shot

Tech trapping :

Any poke, Mistfinerlvl2 mid, Coin, Dash-Jack, 5S.c, 5p, Airthrow

Any poke, Mistfinerlvl2 mid, 6HS, Jack, 5S.c, coin, Airthrow

Im working on a video toturial for johnny 1-hits from throws,combos, and placing the mist. Hopefully il get it done, somewhere soon maybe. And lets hope somone can learn some stuff from it :P Stay tuned for the "Symphony of destruction":gonk:

Btw, i suggest we make a list of the usual BnB combos with the low mistfiner, like the most powerfull for every char, what you need to do for 1-hit and a knockdown or just plain damage.

What do you usually do after MFK(2) in corner? i feel like the coin combos are to situational, so i usually just dash 6hs JH s© j.p k s d e (yeah most of the time without dj...) this is still nice around 200 dmg, any better suggestions?

Recoin should be the priority if your not gonna kill the oponent (or leave with almost no life). 236+K (lv.2), 236+HS, 214+D > Ensaku combo especific for every character is the best chioice IMO. Baccus (frc) > Arly juice. Some characters are pretty difficult to E1H tough, so I just finish the recoin combo with a normal ending.

If you´re out of the coin range: 236+K (Lv.2) > dash 6+HS, 214+D > E1H combo specific for each character. > Recoin (c.S, 236+HS) You can also grab the recovery if the oponent is fooling around, for another free combo. Having a permanent Lv2 is so important... 80% of Johnny´s damage comes from his Lv.2 mist finers. If you manage to skip all the crappy recoin combos [K, c.S, 2+D, 236+HS and so], you´re saving time, life, tension and opportunities.

Here is one for killing / 1-hit and no recoin Somestring, MFlvl2mid, dash, 6hs, (hold 9), KJ(Frc), j.hs, j.d, Land, Sj. j.p, j.k, KJ(Frc), Falling, j.hs, j.d, Ensenga Almost 300 dmg on baiken, and if timed right it ends in a 1-hit.

DC uses that shit a lot. And you can probably change the ender for a [j.K, j.S, jc.K, j.S, 214+S (frc), j.D, E1H] prototype for each character. I hadn´t played Johnny that depth (I´m planning to do it once I get used to the arcade stick) but seems like a tight timing.

Quick question. I'm trying to pull off Throw->j.K->j.S->dj.K->j.S->j.D->Ensenga(1) but I'm getting stuck at dj.K, mostly because I have no idea what dj. means.:psyduck: Also I'm not sure about what Ensenga means, but I'm assuming it's 41236H?

Johnny has a dustloop! LOL!;D 5hs, mflvl2mid, dash, 6hs, TK[hold 9 while doing 6hs] KJ(frc), j.hs, j.d, land, j.d, KJ(Frc) then combo of choice: 1. j.s dj.s j.hs, j.d ensenga 2. j.s, j.d, Ensenga for 1hit 3. j.hs, j.d, Ensenga for 1-hit canceled to the ground All is character dependant, tested vs testament & slayer

I dunno If this combo is listed but do you think it could be useful..? (this is with lvl 3 mist finer) KJT, kj frc, c.5S, lv3 mf upper, j.p, j.k, j.s, dj.s, j.hs, kj frc, j.hs, DB I've tried it and it seems to work on most characters and the average amount of damage is 200 but do you think the cost is too high?

ssmugen: thats not bad for a mid-screen combo, have u tried doing 6h kjfrc after the mf? mabe that will yield more dmg. ;D for a corner combo i think the standard ground slide 6h kjfrc hs d, land relaunch combo will do more and more "resource-efficient"?

^ you know what? That's a damn good Idea thanks! I don't see why it wouldn't do much more damage because 6hs doesn't really prorate that much anyway.

vs Eddie, in the corner: 1) c.S, HS, 236+L (lv.2), 236+HS, 421+S>S (frc), j.K, j.D, Enkasu 2) [214+P] K, c.S, 236+K (lv.2), 236+HS, IAD j.K, j.S, j.D, Ensaku 3) [214+P] c.S, 236+K (lv.2), 236+HS, IAD j.K, j.P, j.D, Ensaku -land- c.S, HS, 214+D, c.S, HS, 623+S>S

couldn't be assed to look through the whole thread, but has anyone tried 6K -> coin? it works :v:

I use it only after a blocked Sol's GV or whiffed VV. I find 6K a very good move but i use it only a preasure like HS, coin, dash 6K MC, HS/2D MC to coin and so on. I also LOVE the FRC point, gives u like free throw.

It's no free throw. Use it 2 times against a good player, and on the 3rd one he'll tech throw. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not hard to tech throw on reaction. Specially if you're facing Sol, where he can VV you on reaction, RC it and rape your ass pretty hard.

well it was thinking it would be more useful against the lighter characters for which throw -> coin doesn't work.

It would be good if u could land it more than once in like 5 matches :P U will actually land it many times in CH

I think I'm going to start tending this thread. It's been neglected (like everything else in this forum, lol) for too long. I'm uncomfortable working within the framework that RedBeard left behind, so I'm just going to start this from scratch. It'll be good for me, also. Since I've been behind on alot of Johnny's AC development. (Or unvelopment, as I'm finding out :I:) anyways, my current lmf2 notes. uncut, unedited ABA all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 128 LMF2, (crossup), walk, c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga = 134 LMF2, backdash, c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga = 134 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-P-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 127 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 128 LMF2, backdash, c.S>j.K-P-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga = 135 LMF2, backdash, c.S>j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.K-S-D>Ensenga = 159, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 160, 25% LMF2, walk, (crossup), HS>DBT>DB = 90, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 121, knockdown, 25% LMF2, backdash, c.S>j.K-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 127, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), HS>DBT>DB(frc), K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 130?138, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), HS>DB = 142, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), JH>RJ = 101, knockdown, 50%, post-lv2 LMF2, (crossup), OD = 114, knockdown, 50% LMF2, (crossup), HS>OD = 130, knockdown, 50% LMF2, (crossup), JH, f.S>JH, f.S>JH>RJ = 171, knockdown, 100%, post-lv2 LMF2, (crossup), 2D(1st)... : possible *backdash possible on everything/everyone? Anji all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 151 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 161 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 157 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 159 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 172 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 183, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), (crossup), S>Ensenga(1st) = 123, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), HS>DB = 177, knockdown, 25% * big delayer before the KJ, the second HS, and the DB. Do too fast/let him get too high and tech possible. LMF2, (crossup), JH, 2D>Coin, OD = 154, knockdown, 75% LMF2, (crossup), JH, f.S>JH>RJ = 167, knockdown, 75%, post-lv2 LMF2, (crossup), JH, Coin, f.S... : possible Axl all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 151 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 161 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 164 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 191, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j8.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 194, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 197, 25% LMF2, (crossup), HS>DBT>DB = 108, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) - 1hit? LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>Ensenga(1st) = ??? Baiken all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 170 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 184 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 216, 25% *delay before the first j.K LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 224, 25% *delay before the first j.S LMF2, (crossup), j.K>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 126, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>DB = 155, knockdown Bridget all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 130, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 167 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 168 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 208 *delay before the first j.S LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>DB = 141, knockdown Chipp all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 190 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 197 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 232 LMF2, (crossup), j.K>dj.K-P-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 140, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 180, knockdown Dizzy all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 167 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 181 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 218 LMF2, tkEnsenga(1st) = 44, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), JH>RT = 132, knockdown, 50%, post-lv2 LMF2, (crossup), 6P... - posible LMF2, (crossup), j.K>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga - 1hit? Eddie all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 153 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 161 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 188, 25% LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 190, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.P>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 139, knockdown, 25% Faust all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 145 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>Ensenga(1st) = 63, knockdown I-No all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 128, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 151 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 166 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 197, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 168, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), HS>DB = 169, knockdown, 25% Jam all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 128, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 164 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 166 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 194, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.S>Ensenga(1st) = 66, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.P-S>dj.P-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 113, knockdown Johnny all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 147 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 153 LMF2, (crossup), c.S(ji)-HS>DBT>DB(frc), K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(?) = 184 Ky all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 148 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 154 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-P-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 178 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 141, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.P-P-S-D>Esenga - 1hit? May all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 128, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 151 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 204, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.S-HS>DB = 138, knockdown Millia all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 147, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 174 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>Ensenga(1st) = 88, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Esenga(2) = 224 Order-Sol all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 139 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 167, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>Ensenga(1st) = 70 Potemkin all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 131 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.K-P-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 102, knockdown Robo-Ky all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 134 Slayer all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 139 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 145 Sol all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 145 Testament all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 145 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 153 LMF2, (crossup), j.K>dj.K>KJ(frc), HS>DB = 128, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), (crossup), HS>Ensenga(1st) = 140, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.K-P-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) - ???, knockdown LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) - ??? = 139-145~, knockdown, 25% *done these before, Testament is a bitch and haven't been able to reproduce them Venom all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 153 LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 161 LMF2, (crossup), j.K-S>dj.K>KJ(frc), ad.K-S-D>Ensenga(1st) = 145, knockdown, 25% LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-P-S>dj.S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 177, 25% Zappa all below, done from start position LMF2, (crossup), c.S>j.K-S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2nd) = 153 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.K-S-D>Ensenga(2) = 143 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.K-S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 158 LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.K-S-HS>KJ(frc), S>tj.S-HS-D>Ensenga(2) = 188, 25% LMF2, (crossup), j.S>dj.K-S-HS>DB = 137, knockdown * Zappa like to tuck legs in I'm finding alot of stuff that I do in everyday matches just does not work from the exact start positions. it does explain a few rare occurrences, but it'll make some of the stuff i want covered difficult to present with out telling people to just go figure it out themselves. either way, more work to be done. eventually stuff will trickle their way to the first post, in some sort of presentable fashion. or maybe i'll just make a new thread