Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

Yah, i'm missing 6P there.

oh yeah and it's j.S(2)->j.K instead of j.H. j.H works on some characters though..

You're gonna have to learn the delay SJ from 5H to get it right though, along with most SJI combos.

Oh yeah guys this is sexy combo...

2D RC->5H->IAD KK->5H->SJ H->D->2K->K->5H->IAD KK->5H-> IAD D

works on a lot of people and off a lot of CH's.

I was hitting IAD KK off something weird last night, don't remember what it was though.

oh yeah a deep non-CH j.H->5H->2D RC madness works lol.

Oh yeah guys this is sexy combo...

2D RC->5H->IAD KK->5H->SJ H->D->2K->K->5H->IAD KK->5H-> IAD D

works on a lot of people and off a lot of CH's.

I was hitting IAD KK off something weird last night, don't remember what it was though.

oh yeah a deep non-CH j.H->5H->2D RC madness works lol.

CD has actually been doing that first combo on me for some time now, I've started getting it down. It's so sexy and hurts so much.

Do you think it might have been something like 2D CH>2P>c.S>jS(1)/jK>j2K>jK>5H>rape or maybe CH 6P? Never tried the 2nd one, but depending on screen positioning it seems plausible.

I never tried to see if deep jH>5H worked. O.o That adds new hotness.

Fun times this morning with arcade mode May. Traded CH 6P with her 5K into iad jH>5H>iad jKx2>5H>ad jD>j2K>jK>5P>sjS(2), then she teched before I could jD>j2K>jD, but I'm pretty sure I just messed up the timing. Trading CH 6P is hotness!

I have a new favorite combo vs people it works on. Like the j.H j.K characters. like 5P or some shit or like a j.K j.K->j.2K->j.K->j.H->j.K->land 5H into whatever. I like it cause it will push them into the corner a little more and is generally really cool. Also you can replace the j.H with j.S and get that sweet underpressure->it's late knockdown. (THE BEST KNOCKDOWN) If you can get the 5H so they go behind you, it's the only way to get the UP->it's late knockdown.

I'm definitely going to get that down. Fun combo to do... if you ever get the chance. CH tk DHD (hit with the purple orb)>5H>iad jH>5H>iad jKx2>5H>sjH>sjD>sj2K>sjK>5H>iad jD. Yes, I really have done this in match... I did it on wakeup... it was retarded.

yeah man bdc DHD is good on wakeup. I just straight IAD H after it though then SJI combo with the j.K dj. H or S into the H ender. Or whatever. Combos are fun. Honestly guys freestyling is so amazing with Slayer. If you know all the combos and stuff, it's great. I love killing someone with 3 different combos off the same move.

Slayer is all about freestyling. It seriously is the test of how well you know Slayer. lol Learning to freestyle is what makes your abare and mixups/pressure effective. P.S. I really really wish you could BDC BBU. A MAN CAN DREAM CAN'T HE!!!!

Yup...Well, I can't say I didn't expect that kind of answer. Back to training mode :)

While practice always makes perfect, I was able to get the loop more consistently by making sure that I activate the j.HS as soon as possible after the superjump. That way, the timing for the dust is roughly around the peak of the jump. After that, get silly.

GOD damn taku has hilarious combos. I was watching the mikado livestream this morning and he was doing a hilarious ID and a hilarious post crosswise heel combo on axl. didn't see him finish them but i got on GG and finished them myself. check it. D->IAD back j.K(ID)->6H->5H->IAD j.K->j.K->5H->IAD j.K->j.K->5H IAD j.D. lol. I know I saw something like this in an old reload video or something, but it seems to work on more than faust now? Also, D-<IAD back j.K->IAD j.H->5H works too! hilarious crosswise combo... crosswise->j.K->j.K->j.K land j.K->j.K->j.K->5H IAD j.K->j.K->5H->IAD j.D LOL!

D->IAD back j.K(ID)->6H->5H->IAD j.K->j.K->5H->IAD j.K->j.K->5H IAD j.D. lol. I know I saw something like this in an old reload video or something, but it seems to work on more than faust now?

That's actually the corner dust combo I've been using for awhile now. I picked it up from the bloodline combo video. They even show that it's burst safe and the follow up if they burst. lol Works on quite a few characters. Testy, Eddie, Axl, Faust, Slayer, etc IIRC.

GOD damn taku has hilarious combos. I was watching the mikado livestream this morning and he was doing a hilarious ID and a hilarious post crosswise heel combo on axl. didn't see him finish them but i got on GG and finished them myself.

check it.

D->IAD back j.K(ID)->6H->5H->IAD j.K->j.K->5H->IAD j.K->j.K->5H IAD j.D. lol. I know I saw something like this in an old reload video or something, but it seems to work on more than faust now?

Also, D-<IAD back j.K->IAD j.H->5H works too!

hilarious crosswise combo...

crosswise->j.K->j.K->j.K land j.K->j.K->j.K->5H IAD j.K->j.K->5H->IAD j.D

LOL!

I'll have to grind these into my regular combo routines.

The crosswise combo I'm assuming the first j.K is rising with the second at the peak and the third on the way down. Looks good to me.

I'm assuming that these IAD back j.K dust combos don't work midscreen?

i could only get iad back K combos to work in the corner. and only on heavyweights/really big characters. it's good for baiting bursts, but j.Dx3 adH still does quite a bit more damage. but that combo is hella inconsistent on lightweights, so i found something else.

ba/br/ma

5D, j.D, dj.H, j.2K, j.H, 6H, 5H, iadK, j.K, 5H, adD, j.2K, j.K, 5H, iadD

di

5D, j.D, dj.H, j.2K, j.H, 5H, delay j.D, j.2K, j.K, dj.H, j.K, 5H, adD, j.2K, j.K, 5H iadD

mi/di

5D, j.D, dj.H, j.2K, j.H, [5H, max delay sj.H, j.D, j.2K, j.K, 5H, adD, j.2k, j.K, 5H iadD]

the first j.2K whiffs in all of these, btw. these should work midscreen, too.

i can actually do midscreen ids now that mac told me that i should be doing them as a super jump instead of a double jump. much more consistent now. i really wish i had found out about that earlier when i was playing hos. i always scrapped midscreen 5D because regular dust combos suck and i couldn't do id into full dustloop midscreen.

also, i told mac about that combo in brackets the other week and he didn't seem to know about it. most practical high damage lightweight bnb plus it looks awesome. works on a couple other characters like slayer and faust. and that first dizzy combo after the id will work on a lot of characters in a lot of situations. basically anytime you hit someone with a mid to max height 5H you can do it on pretty much anyone but the Kys and ABA. on characters like venom and eddie, you usually have to replace the dj.H with S, but i think it's only for those two iirc.

random tidbit for the sols, super jump iadK, DELAY j.K, 5H works on both of them fairly consistently. the more you know. :eng101:

i love slayer so much. why'd i hop on the bandwagon so late?

速く、早く

do it fast

Try the hellmonkeyORWHOEVERCAMEUPWITHITCOMBO for practice

From Starting position:

SL VS CH

DOT FRC j.hs (land) 6hs 5hs FB PB 5hs PB *SHISHO~

100 life goodbye ninja

Any advice on comboing DOT, FRC, jH, H?

FRC with P-K-S instead of K-S-H.

I keep my ring finger a little higher than my FRC fingers and then kinda hit all 4 buttons but not really.

Sign in to follow this