Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

its mostly strong hits, the dmg output is well worth the combo, and by all means its pretty easy... if you still dont get it, it just means you need to practice it a bit more to understand how the hits actually work.. even though they yea easily link to each other or what not. but you got to understand ur approach here. there is difference from doing it at max height and doing it while ur going to max height.. and the difference that will bring to it.

I really like RC pilebunker combos... sooo (tested on ky) Basically in corner pilebunker RC, st.hsxxP mappa feint, st.p. jump k, 2k, j.k, land, s.S, jump finish with aircombo.... -Ross

Yeah, its pretty effortless once you get it down and it works on everyone.

This is very true, but I've also found the heavier characters don't get hit by this as easy as 5HS j.H j.K 5HS SJI combo

Example on PO:

(anything that gives you 5HS launch)

5HS->j.H->j.K->5HS->sj.H->j.2K->j.K->dj.H->j.2K->j.D->j.2K->j.D

This method of SJI is lazy and awesome.

I really like RC pilebunker combos... sooo

(tested on ky)

Basically in corner

pilebunker RC, st.hsxxP mappa feint, st.p. jump k, 2k, j.k, land, s.S, jump finish with aircombo....

-Ross

if it's on Ky, can't you sometimes combo after the PB, without RCing? (not in this set-up, i guess?)

That's possible not only on Ky. I comboed off non-RCed PB on Ba. You basically have to hit them off air and be close enough for 2P to reach.

if it's on Ky, can't you sometimes combo after the PB, without RCing? (not in this set-up, i guess?)

well yeah you could, but this combo is much cooler and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be done on KY i just said without rcing... Plus it looks hella fancy... mappa feint in combo!

well yeah you could, but this combo is much cooler and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be done on KY i just said without rcing... Plus it looks hella fancy... mappa feint in combo!

oh ffs, why can't i just READ sometimes... totally misread your combo, please disregard my post :gonk:

Here's a combo for all of u combo vid fans (on crouching Jam, in corner) 5Sx2,5S 214p~pile, RC, 5HS, IAD, j.k, fall j.k, land, 5HS, sjc j.HS, j.D, j.2k~ender of choice(j.D OR j.k land 5P jc j.D OR j.k, land BBU) IAD j.k loops are TOO GOOD.

Was messing with stuff in training mode, but it turns out someone already posted the basic idea lololol but here's some numbers and setups: corner, lightweight: launch, H JC [jH, K JC djK, D > 2K, K], land, H XX Pilebunker starter (damage on Jam/May/Buri): 6K, K > 6P FRC (251) 2D RC (252) Damage is a around 280-310ish (depending on character) if you do FB PB, H XX PB instead... so the 6K version leads to more damage for equal meter. Also corner 6P, 2P, c.S JC [jK JC djK, D > 2K, K], land, H XX PB does ~230ish IIRC (or maybe that's the FB PB loop version, out of my apartment till the weekend so I can't check just yet), so if you don't have quite enough when you start the combo you can still get damage in.

Not gonna have access to AC till Monday or so but can someone try this out on a light character (probably Jam or Buri): corner, crouch- 6K, K > 6P FRC H JC [jH, K JC djH, D > 2K, K], land, H XX Pilebunker

i am only imagening this combo since i am unable to play AC at this point in time, and will not say it wont work (Cause i did not try it and dunno) i would think after 5H jH will knock most light weight small hit box characters too high for jK to hit? but it might work on jam? but then here comes the issue of jH jD-> j2K , and j2K might hit too high for jK to hit low enough for 5H to hit? i am thinking on Jam since she has a very vertical hit box it might work? rofl...

You're wrong on the first point- I already do the [jH, K JC djK, D > 2K, K], land, H XX PB version on all lights except sometimes Baiken because the timing is really weird on her. I can test it myself as to whether the extra jH will work, though... but if someone else is reading this and wants to play around with it instead of waiting to find out, go for it! Honestly the main problem that happens with H JC [jH, K JC djK, D > 2K, K] is catching them too LOW sometimes so that's why I think jH might actually work- maybe not easier, but it sounds plausible enough to me given what I've already seen, just want to see if it actually works.

all i could get with Jam is: blahblabh j.H -> j.K -> dj.H -> dj.D (knockdown) and the only reason the dj.D hit is because her stupid hitbox is in her foot lol. dj.H -> dj.D didn't work for Bridget when I tried.

hahaah i like how kairi gives me work the day i'm back! i couldn't find my copy of AC so i put a copy of slash and did stupid slayer combos. they are so easy i love it. imma go do some laundry and then loook for AC so i can finally do some air combos that's not 100% kicks or dust.

What launcher lead to the 5H JC sj.H -> sj.D-2K etc etc? Also, if I get CH DoT/PB, how do I do 5HxxPB? do I input the 214P-P as fast as I can or do I wait a little?

Ragebot, the launches that lead into 5H SJ combos are close CH 2H, j.H walk forward, BBU, undertow CH, it's late CH after under pressure... Really anything that gives you a good launch. For pilebunker loop, it's different timing on every character. Justpractice.

Pretty much every launcher leads to 5H SJC [sjH, D > 2K], etc., it just depends on the character and situation. 5H XX PB timing also varies depending on situation but typically you should do it pretty fast.

Sign in to follow this