Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

which character are you trying to perform it on?

Mainly Sol, Dizzy and Baiken :P

What should I do on Johnny btw?

Something easy :P

BBU

5HS, j.2k, delay j.k, land, 5P, j.p, j.k, 2k, j.k, j.s, 2k, j.d

Is what I usually do... :S

5K>6P on crouching = combo hotness In the corner you can do 5K>6P(frc), 6P(frc), 6HS, c.S>j.c>air combo of choice. It's kind of a waste for 1/2 a bar, but you can get over 200 dmg can't remember what the actually number is (I'm at work.) 5K>6P(frc), bbu or mappa would really be a better choice, but it can be done.

6K - 5K - 6P (frc) 5HS jc j.2K j.K (land) 5HS SJC j.HS j.D j.2K j.k jc j.S(2) j.2k j.D = 231dmg on TE in the corner. Can be done with j.hs j.k land 5hs instead of j.2k j.k and gives you about 250dmg instead, but it is way more difficult. If you can do SJC's then this combo shouldn't be a problem. Tensionless you can instead do: (on TE) 6K - 5K - 6P - 2P - c.S - j.k j.2K j.k land 5HS SJC j.HS j.D j.2K j.D for 202dmg. You can probably do more in the end for a couple of more dmg but 202 is decent for no tension. A bit more problematic to land the 5hs relaunch but the reward is awesome. Have had some trouble getting a 5hs relaunch combo on the lightweights but I believe it should be possible on all mids and heavies, just too lazy to try it out. My favorite is 6K 5K 6P (frc) (5HS FB PB)x2 5HS PB for 319 dmg. Fairly easy to do on TE and gives you this lovely feeling of nostalgia.

After landing the rare reversal Eien, what am I supposed to follow up with? Happened a few times in friendlies today, and I was mostly just "Oh I hit, durr, K mappa or something?" and mostly didn't get any follow up at all. So any solid follow ups on a CH Eien?

you can try K mappa i think i got for 6H or somethign and end up doing somethign like high hit 6H-> mappaK-> ??? i dont remember :V... if i have time i will test it...

After landing the rare reversal Eien, what am I supposed to follow up with?

Happened a few times in friendlies today, and I was mostly just "Oh I hit, durr, K mappa or something?" and mostly didn't get any follow up at all.

So any solid follow ups on a CH Eien?

if you can pop them up high enough (i.e. they're light, or they were somewhat aerial when you reversalled them), you can go for a running jump -> airdash -> falling j.H. This should lift them up a bit and keep them from teching while you land and relaunch with whatever you want. It's good damage, but it's not easy.

when you hit a reversal 236236hs punch the opponent in the face for ever getting hit by it and punch yourself in the face for ever doing it :D

if you actually hit them with Eien... DOT them.. even if it means if you have tension or not!!! then punch them in the face, and bang ur head on the table for doing it!

are you guys HATING ON THE LEGENDARY BOSS.SLAYER TACTIC?! :lol: yeah......I feel like a scrub every time I do that super. Even though it hits like every time if you use it sparingly. Like if there's a limb over you on wake up, flying headbutt them in the nuts.

LOL, that super has ridiculous invul. I did it on wake-up vs Sol, and I guess he was trying to bait whatever I was gonna do and beat it with a VV????? But whatever, VV clashed with it on the first hit, and then he came up with me (should have been hitting me the whole time, but I went higher than him).

If you pump the motion really loudly you can scare people into thinking you're going to use it. Works even better if you do it the first chance you get during a gathering because then people will go out of their way to bait a move you never intend to do again. TOP TIER MIXUP?! That said, if you find yourself in the unlikely situation where you are knocked down but your opponent is the one who is cornered and trying to mix you up unsafely (or your opponent is a cornered Sol who will eventually try to Riot Stomp lololol), then uhhh by all means do something phat. Pretty easy to connect 6H into whatever combo you feel like at that point. Also physical violence carried out by fists directed at facial features for the express purpose of punishing a failure to avoid said tactic and to discourage further use of said tactic.

i mean, if ur totally out of options and have 100 percent tension, you can always do it and RC on block, but if it whiffs.. pray that they fuck up and mess up the punishment :) ahah

Sign in to follow this