Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

I got a combo that works on everybody...works best in the corner though...I think it's best used on Oki though D-Step >It's Late, link DoT FRC, 5H, j.H, j.k, j.k, j.D, j.2k, j.k, 5k, j.D Does at least 60% on everybody...bout damn near kills Chipp and the lighter characters. The great thing about it is that it's totally hit confirmable...if the It's Late gets blocked you got frame advantage.

I got a combo that works on everybody...works best in the corner though...I think it's best used on Oki though

D-Step >It's Late, link DoT FRC, 5H, j.H, j.k, j.k, j.D, j.2k, j.k, 5k, j.D

Does at least 60% on everybody...bout damn near kills Chipp and the lighter characters. The great thing about it is that it's totally hit confirmable...if the It's Late gets blocked you got frame advantage.

wow this is a nifty little trick

another thign i must add, if DOT hits from farther away, example Tip of 5K or somethign like that, FRC jK might not hit... so sometimes its best to do nothing and try somethign else..

It's harder on characters like sol, hos, and johnny b/c of their weird hitboxes...but there is also a little no tension combo that does decent damage for what it is...d-step>It's Late, link 5S, pilebunker...I'll get actual numerical damage later if it's needed

ergh i shoudl clarify that one, i mostly meant from farther away from wall like somewhere farther form mid screen obviously the closer to wall you are the easier it is to hit DOT FRC jK can hit some heavy weight or big hit box characters i believe.. or if my memory serves me correct..

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this at all... but I'm not gonna look back through all those posts right now. Anyways, if you land 2H pretty close (some closer than others, but all within throw range) you can do 2H>5K>jc>jS(1hit)>j2K>jK>land>5H>jc>Air dash>jD>j2K>jK>land>5K>jc>jS(2hit)>j2K>jK>jc>djD So far I've tested it on every male character and ABA and it seems to work as long as it was landed close, throw range =/ On Robo you drop the second relaunch and just do 5K>jc>jD and on potemkin you let the jS hit 3 times on the 2nd relaunch. Does an average or 170-180 dmg depending on character for no tension. Edit: so far ABA is the only female that it works on but I am messing around with 2H>jP>jK..... and it seems to have some promise.

you can do many variants, on every character, as long as you're close enough. on my youtube profile i have a couple against baiken, going like: 2H, 2S -> j.K, K-2K -> dj.K, D... if you look at some of the first AC Slayer combo vids, you'll see 2H, 2D against Johnny and Eddie in the corner.

I see, just never really notice anybody do anything but the standard BnB or just BBU BnB combo off of 2H no matter what the spacing; despite there being better options available in term of dmg for tension spent.

i don't think most people land 2H that close, though, but i understand the sentiment. i often see people go through combos as if they're on autopilot, and wonder why, too.

My combos are always set to autopilot. Need to work on It's Late DOT though, seems like it's got potential. Also I didn't realize you could do DOT from 5K, that adds a lot compared to 5K 5K 5K 5K K Mappa >_<

?____? 5K, DOT is like... from day 3. (no offense, but where have you been??) well depending on how close you are, and if you have less than 50% tension, you could try 5K, 2K, 2D.

My combos are always set to autopilot.

Need to work on It's Late DOT though, seems like it's got potential. Also I didn't realize you could do DOT from 5K, that adds a lot compared to 5K 5K 5K 5K K Mappa >_<

HE'S ALIVE!

btw everyone should watch Zaido's CM if you haven't already.

Link it to meeeeee! And yeah I've been alive, just haven't had a PS2 so now way to practice other than playing people = NO NEED FOR COMBOX But yeah I know 5K DOT is like...."kid shit", but no one ever told me about it till last week T_T

My combos are always set to autopilot.

Need to work on It's Late DOT though, seems like it's got potential. Also I didn't realize you could do DOT from 5K, that adds a lot compared to 5K 5K 5K 5K K Mappa >_<

5K, DoT

6K, DoT

It's Late, DoT

Am I forgetting any of the important ones?

I pulled it off last gathering... kind of, but it was even more extreme my opponents stick mal functioned as we played half way then i DOT him when he couldn't move cause of his stick not being read by the ps2!!!

or you could use my trick. Input DOT, fuck it up and do f.S repeatedly, then DOT at a really horrible time like when they're blocking half a screen away. BEST STRAT EVER. Then you can start whiffing f.S from far away to scare them into blocking. IT'S A MIX UP! Edit: ZEYEDOU, very nice combo video, I really gotta get DOT FRC down, it's so damn useful. I want to land a 100% on someone who's not chipp in a real match just once. That's all I ask! Edit Edit: KristestamentLOL, I want to see some real non-dropped combos from you next semester when you get back man! Kid shit execution has got to go!

Mappa Punch CH DOT!!!!

I was listing things that don't need CH, but if there's gonna be a CH list I guess it would look like this.

A move Slayer has CH DoT :yaaay:

or you could use my trick. Input DOT, fuck it up and do f.S repeatedly, then DOT at a really horrible time like when they're blocking half a screen away.

BEST STRAT EVER. Then you can start whiffing f.S from far away to scare them into blocking. IT'S A MIX UP!

Edit: ZEYEDOU, very nice combo video, I really gotta get DOT FRC down, it's so damn useful. I want to land a 100% on someone who's not chipp in a real match just once. That's all I ask!

LOL when I played on pad failed DoT was my mixup. whiffed f.S over and over at the worst times was how I applyed pressure lol

Ya, DoT FRC is TOOOOOOOOOO useful. 75% tension for 80%+ life on the entire cast... I think even Pot... you can also use it for some retarded stuff when you wanna fuck around.

Blocked DoT>FRC>instant overhead>combo

Blocked DoT>FRC>instant overhead (blocked)>land>tick throw

Blocked DoT>FRC>land>bite

just some dumb stuff that nobody expects lol

Edit: The TRUE fuck around combo - c.S>f.S>jc>jD>DHD>c.S>f.S>jc>jD>DHD>bite>2D

too many lols when that crap is done.

Sign in to follow this