Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

no, i prefer diong 5D jDx3 double jump or airdash jH land 5H air combo finisher of choice :V or other wacky stuff :V

Yay this.

Mid-screen I do: 5D, j.dx3, ad j.H land 2S, air combo Corner I do: 5D, j.D jc j.HS, land 5HS iad j.kx2, land 5HS sjc j.HS, j.2k, j.D, j.2k, j.D

Mid-screen I do:

5D, j.dx3, ad j.H land 2S, air combo

Pretty much the same for me at mid screen.

Corner depends on character. A favorite of mine is on testy.

5D, AD back j.K, \/, 6H, 5H, IAD j.kx2, into whatever the fuck you want. Pure combo vid bullshit, but it's fun to do. :yaaay:

It's burst safe as well. The only problem is ever landing 5D without getting an EXE beast in the face :vbang:

Is jD's adittional 5F of landing recovery triggered only if jD was the last hit in air combo, or you get it after landing if you used jD even in the middle of air combo?

it might be in there in the middle of the air combo i am guessing, since it feels i have to wait that extra frames before i can do hits :V

I think it might only be if it was the last hit, or else I'm not sure how a 5H relaunch would work after j.D>j.2K,j.K Blah, I want to test this now. -_- Edit: j.K has a 19F untechable time and 5H has a 13F startup. So assuming that using j.D anywhere is a combo cause an extra 5F recovery upon landing, it would mean that 5H would take 18F to startup if done perfectly. So I'm gonna go with j.D needs to be the last hit in order to cause the extra 5F recovery because 5H relaunch (after j.D>j.2K, j.K) feels alot more lenient than 1F.

no assuming, no theory stuff, someone just test this out (please).

I'm still gonna test it, but I was just pointing out what I saw in the frame data. Gonna test it tonight and capture the footage. Probably just look at it frame by frame and see what I can tell................... I need a life. :8/:

Isn't there something where if your stil in recovery of a move when you hit the ground you actually technically chain out of this move into the next move ignoring all landing recovery??? I swear there is something like that...

Isn't there something where if your stil in recovery of a move when you hit the ground you actually technically chain out of this move into the next move ignoring all landing recovery??? I swear there is something like that...

You might be thinking of the auto jump install shit. Like in a combo such as

vs. Pot (corner) - 214P/K>K, 5H>jc,jH,jK,\/,5H>sjc,jH,jD>j2K,jK>jc,djH,djK,\/,5H>214P-P

After the 5H>jc,jH,jK,\/ as long as you do the next 5H right when you land... for some reason you are jump installed. :psyduck:

Quick question yall. I have pretty much everything down except relaunching with 5hs. Anyone got any advice for consistently doing it after a j.k? Anything I should watch out for?

Are you hitting 5H to early and it doesn't come out, or are you hitting it too late and it doesn't combo?

If you are hitting it too early, just delay the input slightly. The link from j.K, \/, 5H isn't very strict. After j.K you feel like you should be on the ground sooner than you actually are and might hit 5H too soon.

If it's not comboing, then just practice it more. You'll get the timing down with a little dedication.

I'm hitting it too late and usually getting black bar. I'll get the reflip but still. Black bar = bad. Is there any timing delay i shoudl wait for to get j.k as close as possible so when i do pull out the 5hs, it won't be black bar?

you just got to figure that out by practice, i don't recall doing it by any visualization. if you do it enough it will come naturally to a point where you will know when it is, and when you will either succeed it or mess up. just keep in mind of trying to hit it as close to the ground as you can i suppose.

Just follow Zaido's advice. Also, when you do the 5H relaunce make sure to pay attention to the position of your opponent realtive to yourself and the ground. If they are too high, too low, too far, and so forth in order to decide on the proper follow up.

Advice on not the relaunching 5HS, it's the combo that comes afterwards, sjc. j.H, j.D, j.2K, j.K. I've got everything down with Slayer except this. Any tips to do it, as well as where it's good to use (list combos etc.) thanks in advance.

Hey guys, prob should have got to this while it was fresh in my head, but I forgot. Was playing against Hase and his team last week with the Tokyo boys, and say yet another stupid Hase inovation that I havn't seen in vids and thought you guys might be interested in. After a 5h relaunch/launch, instead of doing iad jd 2k, he was doing jump *wait* jd 2k k js(h where it works) k land relaunch. I messed around with it and after you see the height where you can get the first part to work its a pretty easy way to milk a little extra damage. Sorry if this was already posted/is common knowledge, I'd just never seen it before or heard ROss talk of it so I figure it might be little known. Enjoy

j.D-2K -> K -> S -> K -> land? that doesn't seem right, or is there a double jump in there somewhere (like 2K -> K -> dj.S)?

i think he meant djS or djH delay jK -> land relaunch with 5H, Hase did it in his older videos before. My only reason for not using is cause, i usually just end up going into sjH->jD ->j2K->jK right off the bat unless i somehow mess up the super jump i probably just improvise to somethign else. Other reason i woudl think is 5H has to hit at a good height so you get a high bounce so you can have the longer delay jD -> j2K to connect before they hit the floor, or what i would think is the case. I have only seen him perform it on jam though cause of her longated vertical hitbox as she is getting hit :V... But its definitely doable.

Forgive my poor notation, I wrote j again infront of the s indicating a jump but I guess that failed. Yeah, jump after the kick and do what ever you want.

For those that have taken the time to mess around with what Hinatalove mentioned, what combo are you guys doing? Right now I've been doing messing around with CH 2H/Crosswise Heel/CH jH/Whatever the fuck else, 5H>jc, jD>j2K,jK,djH,djK,\/, 5H>jc, Air Dash, jD>j2K, jK,\/, 5K, jD it does and average of 224 dmg. Gonna replace the relaunch with IAD jK, jK once I'm more used to the combo and the spacing, but ya... just curious of what other poeple are trying. Also, Zaido... is your AV a joke about Gurren Lagann?

The combo i do in corner is usually the basic sjH->sjD->sj2K->sjK-> Land 5H-> iad Pile Bunker or some ender or Land 5K-> jS(?) -> jP jK-> djD i do whatever i feel really... i just auto pilot... SERIOUS TALK: yes my avatar is a parody to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. "HISATSU - GIGA... DEAD... ON TIME!!!"

Forgive my poor notation, I wrote j again infront of the s indicating a jump but I guess that failed. Yeah, jump after the kick and do what ever you want.

i actually didn't pay enough attention and just skimmed over the "j" cuz i didn't think that it would mean "another jump", so don't worry, my bad too.

Sign in to follow this