Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

jH is good cause it does more dmg supposedly, i been working on it after 5H but on certain character if you do JH->j2K->jK sometimes jK will not reach because of height bounce issue and jH connectivity, there is always sjH-> blah blah, but that only works on corner cause of push back, and during midscreen chances of them going too far is higher possibility, so i only use it on certain character with Long vertical hit box cause it works best on them.. most of the higher dmg combo works with jH, but the chances of using jH in certain combos are also hard to get by cause i can only see stuff liek wall stick for long time to iad JH 2SCH -> jH, 5H ->jH etc..

When I use j.H in air combos I just do the j.H to j.K link seems to work out pretty well you can even JC into another j.H. j.HS 2k j.K seems to have more complications so it may turn out better just keeping it simple. If j.S gatlings to j.H after a 5H groundbounce you can probably sj.S->j.H->j.K->j.D-> 2k and if you get low enough by that point link another j.K and maybe relaunch? Dono can't test right now, mostly due to the fact that I am lazy.

Hmm, doesn't work sadly. Jus ttried it and j.S doesn't gatling to j.H.

I just did BBU -> 5H JC j.H j.K JC j.K j.2K j.D j.2k j.K -> 5H Pilebunker vs. eddie, did 250. Think j.H might take away less guard meter than other moves so it might mean more untechable time, and thus more 5H pilebunker ender.

Oh and on combos, I found:

5H -> EX Pile -> DOT FRC 5H JC j.2K j.K -> 5H Pile 377 DAMAGE

i was watching the Slayer at Wonderful Life (see Video Posting thread) do phat air combos with j.H. looked good to me shrug.

Hey Zaido, is this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kMXImtBkYI

Very good shit man, I really like CH DOT into pilebunker combos, much more realistic than 2 hit DHD. I'm incorporating that ASAP.

Oh and good song choice too. I can't find it on bittorent anywhere though x_x

(no its some japanese player named Zaido j/k :vbang: ) yea its me:sweatdrop:

i think i put a rapidshare link of the song on the thread that i posted the vid :o somewhere there :X

Oh, durrr, found it. I Don't usually look in the other sections for slayer related stuff. :sweatdrop: That song's in a weird format. Think I'll see if I can convert it to something so I can burn it to a random power metal CD and ride around listening to it, lol.

Didn´t Yonasu post those DOT -> pilebunker-loop combos like ages ago? In spite of that not even a thx anywhere to be seen... dålig stil.

Well, since you mentioned it, I searched forum and yeah, Yonasu posted it back in early June in the now-locked AC discussion thread. Guess I missed it back then, or probably forgot cuz I wasn't practicing Slayer until yesterday shrug. What's your point?

Didn´t Yonasu post those DOT -> pilebunker-loop combos like ages ago? In spite of that not even a thx anywhere to be seen... dålig stil.

well i personally didnt' look at any vids while making my vid(i dont' have proof of me not looking so... you probably have to just take my word for it ><)so i didn't know it was already done, so if it was already posted and if it is felt that i just took the combo and made it my own i will give credit to whoever discovered it first.

i dont' htink i said i discovered it first or anything, i was just using it as a combo for the vid, but if it is needed, then i will put it on credit in description or what is needed to

Nah, I don't think anyone really cares that much. You never really claimed it as your own and I mean, the video is more of a combo showcase off of DOT counter hit than anything else. So I don't see why you'd need to give credit. Especially since even if you weren't first, it was your own devising. ^_^

Do all of the air combos in the Slayer AC 101 thread work on Sol? I figure I should stick with one character to use as the training dummy so that things don't get too complex. Also, I notice after 2H, BBU, 5H, some Japanese Slayers seem to cancel into IAD instead of normal forward jump cancel. How do I know which one to use? I haven't done a proper air combo yet. Once I do j.K, j.2K and then one more hit, my mind goes blank. :(

"I figure I should stick with one character to use as the training dummy so that things don't get too complex." And then you'll face Ba in tourney =)

Yeah, definitely gotta memorize multiple combos. There's probably only like 2 variations you need though. One for heavyish characters and one for the light ones.

Yeah, BA is one of the hardest to air-combo. I still can't do 5K -> 2369P/K consistently, yet I can do BDC mappa very easily. Damn, what am I doing wrong?

its probalby inputing it, i mean i kind of slowed down my input for it to make it more clearer that i am doign TK mappa(i konw this sounds like "wtf am i talkign about") but like yea.... i do'nt really know how to explain i don't really do 5K and while i press 5k and inputting mappa Tk i kind of do 5K and after the 5K animation comes out i try to make the input as clear as possible and it works liek that, sort of got to hit 9 and P/K same time?

Yeah I do it that way too. I usually try to slow down the input a little bit. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Or it worked but the mappa didn't combo. Well I guess the best way is to know precisely the jump-cancel timing of 5K.

yea... i can't really say do this or do this, since i just go by feel of how i input it :x... sometimes it comes when i want sometimes it doesnt o wells :/... like i can feel my self fail at somepoints which kind of pisses me off haha XD

I found out that doing 5K -> 412368+K helps a lot on the timing... well, at least it worked wonders for me :toot: the hcf motion kinda slows down the input and you get the right timing... now I feel that's easy to land that Arcadia combo on Eddie :v:

Yeah I do that too. You can also do 8 236P/K consistently if you're quick. The other way just seems kinda hit and miss for no good reason.

I still can't do 5K -> 2369P/K consistently, yet I can do BDC mappa very easily. Damn, what am I doing wrong?

You're doing 5K XX 2369P/K as fast as possible or something. Do 5K, SLIGHT PAUSE, 2369P/K.

Or do some other method. Whatever works for you. I do the slight pause variation so it's like I'm hit-confirming OH SNAP.

i do that for DOT too its like hit xx DOT BITCH!!! but sometimes it connects cause they are still in hit stun animation while some other times they barely make it and can block it XD...

It's Late (214p/k/s~hs) links right into DOT on crouching and standing. So, I did this to chipp: 214p~HS, DOT FRC, 5HS, ex pile, 5HS pile 410 Holyfuckingshit Also works on CH. Yay chipp.

Sign in to follow this