Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

CH j.D on eddie STANDING can give a 2 hit dandy super. It's possible to get 2k, 2HS, bbu afterwards. Stupid.

Wow that's silly. How low do you have to be for it to work?

CH j.D on eddie STANDING can give a 2 hit dandy super.

Sorry but this isn't new, Maho showed it in his #R CM long time ago =)

Sorry but this isn't new, Maho showed it in his #R CM long time ago =)

Well I didn't know that. It's hard to keep track of all the combo vids I've seen since XX lol.

how do you do "negative edge" j.H from DOT FRC? like, stuff from Nana combo vids and w/e. no matter how quickly i try to push H after the FRC, i can't get it to come out fast enough to connect. am i not doing it quick enough, still? or is there a trick to it that i'm not getting?

you can try doing FRC with PKS and press HS after you FRC it? and when you press HS try to press on the button instead of tapping or hitting it more then once like tap tap or seomthing..

Try FRCing with PKHS or whatever combo that makes HS have the most button priority and double tap it/mash it when you hit the FRC. That's how I figure he did it.

who knows. maybe you have to hit the FRC on the first possible frame, and the HS, too - right after the "FRC-stop".

mashing a button to make it come out i woudl think is one of the worst possible way to make a move come out, it probalby will also delay the move from coming out ;/...

You could always just do j.K instead x_x Oh and I'm finding that when you BBU someone from max range and you can't really get anything worthwhile, you can just do BBU -> 5H Pile Bunker or just pile bunker for decent damage and a knock down, instead of like...whiffing whatever combo you were gonna try for.

Hmm, I'll have to try that. What do you guys do after 2H when you don't have meter or are out of range to juggle with it from normals? I feel like it sets up for tech traps like 6H but I have yet to do anything successful with it.

Hmm, I'll have to try that.

What do you guys do after 2H when you don't have meter or are out of range to juggle with it from normals? I feel like it sets up for tech traps like 6H but I have yet to do anything successful with it.

you have to do a delayed 6H, more like guess, cause if you want to trap with it when they tech to hit, if you dont' you might be left wide open and waiting for your 6H to recover, and they can just tech and hit you.. some characters you can do a mappa(P) hit.. sometimes i might just do 2H and wait and see what they do... a safe option.

Oh and I'm finding that when you BBU someone from max range and you can't really get anything worthwhile, you can just do BBU -> 5H Pile Bunker or just pile bunker for decent damage and a knock down, instead of like...whiffing whatever combo you were gonna try for.

If you're close enough to connect 5H, shouldn't you be able to do 5H -> iadD for better positioning after the knockdown? Just wondering if this isn't a possibility at the range you're describing.

there are ranges where 5H would not connect.. i sometimes just go to 6H and if it connects low it doesn't matter cause its a knockdown !

If you're close enough to connect 5H, shouldn't you be able to do 5H -> iadD for better positioning after the knockdown? Just wondering if this isn't a possibility at the range you're describing.

Yeah that would work but a lot of the time you can get 5H and it's too far for an air combo. IAD j.D would be better for positioning on wake up but pile would be better for damage. You could always do EX bunker for longer time to get into position if you wanted.

When i BBU and long range (not max) i walk a bit and then i use 2D and it hits my opp and then , c,s. f.s etc etc. im not sure if 2D works at max range, but the mappa idea its nice, in the cv Sakura, shows that after an air hit mappa at long range you have time to 5p and air combo (against zappa) so i think mappa its the best option besides a well timed 6H

ive been workin on 2hit dandy set ups and im wonderin why is that they can sometimes tech and other times they cant. any ideas?

The head is untechable, the tail is not, so you have to position it so the tail hits first. How you do that, I have no idea. I almost always get the 2 hit techable version.

could someone help me with positioning with the HS->Pile Bunker finisher for air combos please... is it mostly character specific or does it work on anyone given the timing...I can do it on Potemkin but his hit box is so large that I'd be suprised if it missed

Alright, the higher they are when you hit them with HS, they will bounce later, therefor, pilebunker will connect easier. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but just hit them with HS when they are at the highest point that HS will connect and pilebunker should hit. Some characters have a strage hitbox so it may take some adjusting

Sign in to follow this