Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwerty

[CS1] Haku-men Video Thread

It's definitely safer to try to outpoke Bang in CS, but you still need correct spacing to defend against throw first. Next thing is to make sure you cut his nails, which makes it much much harder for bang to approach. Outside of that you just have to outguess your opponent. And of course get into the corner so he can't cross you up.

How hard do you think the top tier matchups are in CS compared to CT? Is CS Bang / Litchi a harder fight than CT Nu?

Tier doesn't matter when you consider match-ups. Just look at each one individually instead of S tier vs A tier, etc. There isn't anything anywhere as bad as Nu and arakune in CS, so the answer is better. I think hakumen's worst match-up in CS is taokaka.

could someone maybe put this vid on you tube?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9860774

or post up it they see it on youtube. I seaw my computer cant watch this 1 vid for some reason. gets all choppy and unwatchab.e Apearntly is has 2 mugen combos that i really wanna see. Thanks

also hers a video of carl vs Hakumen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHR_QU5Vbs0&feature=PlayList&p=80B17A5EF772A4CC&index=13

if you look in the uploaders related videos theres like 10 other vids of carl vs hakumen. Looks like Dio and Shadow running it back alot of times

yeah that was a good match. that tournament was great, but what's funny was that there were TWO (2!) Hakumen mirror matches! what're the odds. anyways, i strongly recommend everyone to download and watch the matches from:

ttp://gamechariot.com/g3.html

=> ttp://gamechariot.com/g3_100321_1st.html

the ranbat matches are up, too, but there're only two matches with a Hakumen:

ttp://gamechariot.com/g3_100321_2nd.html

Top ones are A-92 and Suzume.

One level lower is Gozaru, Tenchi, and Film.

This is just my opinion.

Chin! (who's Tenchi?)

Chin/Suzume/Watanabe are the same person.

I don't think 0 is that good. He would probably fit with Film and co. though. He still plays, but he doesn't show up in vids as often.

Buppa doesn't play hakumen anymore.

I think it's that me and tenchi have similar styles, but i think Tenchi, Suzume, and A-92 (because of his ability to work match-ups and immaculate blocking) have solid hakus. Film has good combo knowledge but does stupid stuff when he turns aggressive and Gozaru look like he never played CT, but he has his moments when everything flows and his yomi is like 5 xD

How about Shadow? He strikes me as having a good Haku, but I don't think he has the potential to be among the better ones. I could be wrong, though.

That said, I've found plenty of A-92 CT vids, but there is a lack of CS in there. Does he not play that much? His most recent vids aren't enough for me to get a good grasp of his current style...

How about Shadow? He strikes me as having a good Haku, but I don't think he has the potential to be among the better ones. I could be wrong, though.

That said, I've found plenty of A-92 CT vids, but there is a lack of CS in there. Does he not play that much? His most recent vids aren't enough for me to get a good grasp of his current style...

it's more a question of where he plays. not every arcade records matches all the time -- the only reason you see Shadow a lot is because GameChariot (in Goi) records, and then I think Kaqn goes through the vids and just uploads whatever he thinks is "interesting" or something.

so if A-92 decides to start playing at Goi GameChariot all the time, then we might see him more often.

i agree

Watching shadow play makes my eyes bleed >_>

But I've personally only seen A-92 play in cs I've never seen ct vids fo him. For a good dose of ct haku info I usually just watch sendatu (if thats how you spell his name).

I guess Suzume would be the best since there are NO vids of zero/0 thus far. I've seen tenchi lose quite a bit so I don't know if I can say he's top imo.

no, there are a few matches with 0 in it. i think ryokoalways posted a set of tournament matches from... Mikado (?) with 0 playing earlier on.