Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolf Pup TK

[CS1] Jin Gameplay Discussion v2 (No bitching edition)

here is your chance to help a complete scrub. i'm playing on xbox and i can't seem to preform Sekkajin correctly. the opponent gets pushed out of range on about the sixth or seventh hit before they get launched even when i start mashing C right next to them. what am i doing wrong?

are doing anything to buffer it?

like 5B or d.6b? because 5C>sekka doesn't work.

if he's completely next to them, then it should work. Also note that sekkajin won't get all hits vs some characters like Noel and Lambda (and Mu?).

my guess is T. Kang is right: mash C faster so they don't get pushed too far away after 5C.

The characters that are not launched by 5B > 5C > Sekka-Jin are just Lambda and Carl; Ragna and Hazama require dashing momentum before the 5B even if you're right next to them.

Not sure I think i stumbled onto an infinite. It requires at least 26 heat but can be done only in a corner. Sorry if old.

w/e(optional) -> "6C -> DC -> 5C -> jC -> j2C -> jC -> jD -> j236D" -> land -> repeat combo in quotes until you win.

Not sure I think i stumbled onto an infinite. It requires at least 26 heat but can be done only in a corner. Sorry if old.

w/e(optional) -> "6C -> DC -> 5C -> jC -> j2C -> jC -> jD -> j236D" -> land -> repeat combo in quotes until you win.

There are no infinites in CS