Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GiovanniSama

Minnesota's Finest!!!

So Continuum Shift is finally out in the Japanese arcades, but their's still plenty of Calamity Trigger over here before it drops. So how many of us are here and still play BB, GG, or even MB?

I go to school in Wisconsin but I live in MN so that's where I'll be during Winter and Summer breaks in all likelihood. I play Blazblue and now HD Remix (badly), shrug

For as long as I've had an account here on Dloop, I've never seen a MN thread till now. It seems that the players you're looking for don't exist, beside the players we already know. :gonk::mad:

lol Kristoph, I'd ask where exactly you're from in MN, but there's no point since everyone plays in the Twin Cities. I'd still be willing to play some BB, but honestly I find CT to be too boring to play, and that game kind of killed the series for me. I haven't read up on CS, but I'm already not that interested in the game. I could really go for some GG action though. It's been too long since I've last played it with human beings. :mad:

lol Kristoph, I'd ask where exactly you're from in MN, but there's no point since everyone plays in the Twin Cities.

I'd still be willing to play some BB, but honestly I find CT to be too boring to play, and that game kind of killed the series for me. I haven't read up on CS, but I'm already not that interested in the game.

I could really go for some GG action though. It's been too long since I've last played it with human beings. :mad:

I highly recommend looking into CS then. I got to mess around with it a little when I was down south for vacation. Much better game than CT IMO, and I still play CT a lot.

I've been jumping back into GG lately too. Been trying to learn a new character to keep it interesting for me. But mostly it's been BB and MB for me. Been trying master Rachel before Final Round and Evo since she's my new main.

Yay for Minnesota! If you guys are all in the twin cities, especially if your on the U of M campus, lets set up some matches :)

Sup y'all, let's train in MB for EVO! Let's put in on the map..somehow. LOL.

You read my thoughts exactly. I'm down for training, as soon as I come back home. :kitty:

Did you play CS at full speed? What's new? :o

Yes I did, for starters the burst system that is similar to the GG setup. If you don't burst in the first round and lose, you get two burst for the second. One defensive and one offensive. Everybody can astral off the bat, and you can Astral in the winning round now, not the last round. The burst don't cause you to go in danger mode like before.

Carl loop doesn't loop but he has a projectile, Arakune and Nu (Lambda 11) not as rape as before (mid tier), Rachel is bottom tier, the game is a lot more balance than CT, even though i'm kind of annoyed bout the Rachel nerf's but my Tsubaki is pretty raw right now.

Sup y'all, let's train in MB for EVO! Let's put in on the map..somehow. LOL.

Fo sho, be prepare for my Akiha onslaught once I reach the level I was at in MB:AC.

Yay for Minnesota! If you guys are all in the twin cities, especially if your on the U of M campus, lets set up some matches :)

Yeah, we mainly play in the twin city areas even though we looking for a better place to meet than the current places. Not a fan of it but I'm willing to put differences aside for gaming.

Btw, Nice avi, I loved that game.

You read my thoughts exactly. I'm down for training, as soon as I come back home. :kitty:

Cool, look forward to playing you in MB man, since we been talking bout MB since we first met at a "BB" tournament lol.

Also, a little heads up, in April/May when i get back from Arkansas, I will begin to host for MB:AA and both BB if everything plays off like I hope it.

Sounds good to me, though I forget where you live. Aren't you outside of the Cities?

Whose all going to evo? I plan on going!

It's still a bit early to tell, but I should be going. I already pre-registered.

It will be nice to finally go, as I've be wanting to go to a big tournament since after B5.

I don't know if there's anyone here to wake up. I've been on this website for years and I haven't really seen any players from MN here on dloop. This was most definitely the case for Guilty Gear, and maybe BBCT.

If you're looking for players, SRK is your best bet like I said. Don't be discouraged by all the SF talk. The MN scene has always been mostly Capcom, but other games do get played (KOF, Garou, etc.). There are BBCS players on SRK, but it might hard to notice since they are also SSF4 players.

People are willing to play different games here, you just have to ask. :keke:

Does anyone Still play Blazeblue In the twin cities? I can't find anyone to Play offline with in the saint Paul/Minneapolis area, and i'm Getting really hungry.