Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jourdal

[CS1] Jin Kisaragi Video & Discussion Thread

Uh, about two posts above?

lol sorry i should have just made a new post to avoid that.So fail on my part sorry guys.

Hmmmm i'm gonna try and organize this thread....it's in shambles compared to like...say ragnas thread ;___;

Okay all done, organized as best i can atm (lazy as fuck) i'll try to update it often..since i kinda neglected this thread

Those two videos are things that any good jin should already know.

You should stick them to the beginner section, they're pretty good for people new to jin.

Maybe make an english translation too, but it's not necessary. Fighting game terminology is the same in every language.

Pretty much what Airyaxe said, these videos show the basics of playing Jin, perfect for newcomers and would be better off being posted in the beginner section.

is it in the archive now?

and I am not mod so I can't move it, and I think people won't really look over there anymore

It would be a good idea to organize the videos by date. Some of the videos are very old and outdated.

If the videos are organized by date then you'll be able to find the newest and most damaging combos as well as new gimmicks and mixups. People only get better as time goes on afterall.

I second that request, I hope it's not too much to ask but I too am not that fond of watching old videos. I'm seeing some good stuff out there in the more recent matches that I'd like to recreate once CS hits the consoles. If possible, I'd like to see the names of the players and the event (if any) in which they played in, not a necessity but it would be nice.

Check out zeth07's video organization in the Bang sub-forum, in the videos thread. Something like that would be nice if it's not too much of a pain in the ass to do.

yeah, sorry guys, i've been negligent here due to the fact that i haven't been able to play CS much and being busy with site stuff. If someone here can create a list of videos, i can update the first post. If you have interest in maintaining a video list, make a new thread, and i'll lock this one.

it was posted at the blazblue general, that jin is hiroshi and he qualified for SBO with satoshi's bang

yeah, sorry guys, i've been negligent here due to the fact that i haven't been able to play CS much and being busy with site stuff. If someone here can create a list of videos, i can update the first post. If you have interest in maintaining a video list, make a new thread, and i'll lock this one.

Don't worry about it, i can handle that i updated and organized (kinda) the old video list by VS char, i can update it later today but if a new thread is made i'd volunteer to maintain it.