Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

GGs to all last night.

Pancho - fuck your Hazama. Stop making me actually have to put effort into playing this game! :v:

Again, thanks to all who tried out Wonderful World. Glad to see people open to giving it a go, even though it's still in development.

Also,

I asked him to host one week of 24th since a friend of mine from Japan is coming to the US and he wants to get some games in with Freemericans.

I heard last night that Furok normally hosts casuals on Wednesdays. This is completely impossible for me to attend, due to my job and the fact that Furok is two hours away.

You should find a way to make it down to a Fight Night. We could upgrade the lunch match to a meal-at-Denny's match. :kitty:

Shoutouts to Dr.On-Blast. Knew I shoulda went last night. =/

Pancho - keep in mind that Cheese doesn't play this game.

Heh. When you come to look at it, neither do I really. I never played CT, and just got into it now with Shift. Im a Street Fighter player.

I do happen to think that CS is a decent game though ;)

Yo Pancho. You use Hazama or Mu for this?

Hazama obviously dude. You know I haven't played nearly enough Mu to comp her.

Cheese: Hey man you should just put effort in by default. It's pretty fun!

Well when all Cheese has to do is Inferno Divider against opponents like me and Why, then he doesn't have to put in effort, and he goes into automatic-Cheese-Victory mode.

Heh. When you come to look at it, neither do I really. I never played CT, and just got into it now with Shift. Im a crouch-tech player.

I do happen to think that CS is a decent game though ;)

Last I knew, Cheese only plays it when at Battlegrounds. And I fixed your post ;-)

Some matches from Furok's up on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCrownEmpress

GODDAMN IT DANNY I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT ONE. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE for getting greedy with the astral. A normal combo would have gotten me the win too lol.

ggs to everyone there especially to Mike N's Tager. Fuckin gimmicks, how do they work? Major thanks to L1F3 for the ride and Ange (Pink Haku) for the Oscar winning BB/GG movie brainstorm on the ride back.

Welp, my Xbox is out of commission (RED RING LOL) so I won't be playing BBCS online for a while now until I get a new console. So... should I get a PS3 or a newer model 360?

Welp, my Xbox is out of commission (RED RING LOL) so I won't be playing BBCS online for a while now until I get a new console. So... should I get a PS3 or a newer model 360?

PS3, Yellow Light of Doom is a 5% chance compared to the Red Ring's 40% (Actual statistics, how do they work?). Also most of us play on PS3: Me, Mindgam3, Furok, Why, Lazy, Crown(?), BlueNINE, Cheese, bunch of us

and me =3

]

GODDAMN IT DANNY I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT ONE. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE for getting greedy with the astral. A normal combo would have gotten me the win too lol.

truth. Even still they were good matches. you just need more DP

Ok guys, I'm looking for an alt for BBCS and I want some help. And I trust you guys more than anyone else on this forum.

Now that I have my stick (And I'm playing Mu like a madman), I'd like some help figuring out who I'd like to alt. Lambda is for Pad only (If I'm ever forced into that situation) so let's take her out of it.

As for some information on my play style:

-Defense/Punishment (Like Sophitia (SC) and King (KoF))

-I love setups (Mu12 for example)

-Gimmicks (Are fun~)

-I can handle long range (Like Axl)

-Get annoyed with playing Grapplers

-Like Medium/Hard characters (I did play Carl for awhile in CT, but I also like Nakoruru (SS), Dizzy (GGAC, yes I play her casually))

Characters I've tried in BBCT+CS:

Carl, Jin, Hakumen, Tager, Hazama, Tsubaki, Lambda

As for some information on my play style:

-Defense/Punishment (Like playing good characters)

-I love setups (Like running at the opponent)

-Gimmicks (I like throwing)

-I can handle long range (I can run fast)

-Get annoyed with playing Grapplers (360's are hard)

-Like Medium/Hard characters (I did play Tager for awhile in CT, but I also like Nakoruru (CvS2), Dizzy (GGAC, huehuehue))

Characters I've tried in BBCT+CS:

Tager

I love you bro.

Also, why aren't there videos of the foreigner that went to Furok's house? Too average?

Well Hazama has a command throw. So that rules him out. (I'm joking.)

Hazama does sound like someone you could play.

I love you bro.

Also, why aren't there videos of the foreigner that went to Furok's house? Too average?

I forgot I had my camera until like right before it was time to go so I only had time to get in a few matches.

I'm trying Hazama now, Ouroboros is meh for me (so far). Also trying Arakune out

Not sure if I'll make it this week, feeling pretty sick but hopefully will feel better.

Fraga, I was gonna suggest Taokaka actually since the 2 characters should balance their matchups out.

Not showing up for ranbats this week. Got work until 10PM.

Ok Ranbats:

SSF4:

1 Manny O. : $42.00

2 Andersen : $18.00

3 Zoob

4 Joey Miggs81

5 Mayu/Butters

5 Rich

7 Mindgam3

7 blueNINE

9 Shizu/Kaynoh

9 LordPangTong