Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

They're usually open by 2AM or whenever they decide to kick out their patrons.

when there's Less then 8-10 people for fighting they close at 12:00

I get out of work at 9 so it really wouldn't be worth it for me to go.

kona said something around 500 witch is alright for me but kona said to just get some stuff from him and that i could ask mindgame to help with it to :yaaay:

I knew it. Crown is getting plastic surgery to look just like his idol...ME!

kona said something around 500 witch is alright for me but kona said to just get some stuff from him and that i could ask mindgame to help with it to :yaaay:

OMG are you srs dude!?!? lol well, i kinda remember how to get to BG, and i would like to go again... i need to brush up on my melty blood and blastblarg continuous styles

Ok so I'm attempting to get back into Melty Blood (AKA Actually start practicing again), so I decided I'm going to do what I'm doing with GGAC (I'm on Ky now). Every week I'm going to play 2 characters, I'm going to start with the ones I know, H-Arc and F-S.Tohno, then move on from that. This will work like this: I have 7 days to learn as much as I can about said characters, since I know these 2, I can just refine my combos/learn new setups, creating a time schedule for each will be easy for all the moons. I myself love learning new characters so this is worthwhile for me.

LPT [grats on 3rd w/ Furok!] if possible I'd like some tips on certain characters when I get around to them, I trust you the most with MB knowledge [Furok I'll ask you some stuff too, specifically Ciel]

Ok so I'm attempting to get back into Melty Blood (AKA Actually start practicing again), so I decided I'm going to do what I'm doing with GGAC (I'm on Ky now). Every week I'm going to play 2 characters, I'm going to start with the ones I know, H-Arc and F-S.Tohno, then move on from that. This will work like this: I have 7 days to learn as much as I can about said characters, since I know these 2, I can just refine my combos/learn new setups, creating a time schedule for each will be easy for all the moons. I myself love learning new characters so this is worthwhile for me.

1 Week is not long enough to learn 2 characters. Learning a character means more than learning base-line Bnbs and blockstrings; you need actual battle experience. While I do support the rekindling of your interest in the game, if you're going to take the time to learn a character you should take the appropriate amount of time to do so. (ie, actually learn to perform well with H-Arcueid and F-Tohno in real fights)

1 Week is not long enough to learn 2 characters. Learning a character means more than learning base-line Bnbs and blockstrings; you need actual battle experience. While I do support the rekindling of your interest in the game, if you're going to take the time to learn a character you should take the appropriate amount of time to do so. (ie, actually learn to perform well with H-Arcueid and F-Tohno in real fights)

I'm just hitting the basics however, not going all in. This is to help me find a character that appeals to me, since, as you know, I have a new main every week. Plus I get a feel for the system a bit more, then when I decide on someone I like, I work on them.

Thanks for the response

cool :3 it sucks i cant practice unless im at furoks so i never go into training mode to improve :P i have to improve mid fight XD

Its not set to any certain days of the month anymore, at this point. Its when Jeremy's schedule lets him host and when he lets people know. Just be sure to look our for his posts or talk to him personally before you just show up or make travel plans.

cool :3 it sucks i cant practice unless im at furoks so i never go into training mode to improve :P i have to improve mid fight XD

yeah, same here lol i actually havent even hooked up my 360 since the last time i was at furoks.... but, ange got his fat ps2 modded and has a copy of MBAA, so all i need to do is get some money and get parts to mod my stick lol

eh... ive lost interest in BBCS until the patch comes out for console. im tired of bang just pressing buttons and beating everything i do, and my loli sub isnt out yet either lol

Big things coming up this month. Check on November 30, when we reveal Serious Casuals' own website! Glorious!

Good shit!

eh... ive lost interest in BBCS until the patch comes out for console. im tired of bang just pressing buttons and beating everything i do, and my loli sub isnt out yet either lol

Its fair to say that everyone has lost interest in BBCS at this point. Even I can't get hype watching this game anymore and I'm usually one of the few people who try to defend the game when people talk down about it. As I said to Paul the other day after watching the latest BBCS G3 videos, even Japan can't make Litchi look fair. I really do hope that future installments of the series will make it be less of a joke in the competitive sense. I still have fun playing it and I'll continue to play it until January, but its just becoming more difficult to take it seriously as time passes.

In regards to BBCS and the scenes surrounding it.. my sig says it all.

EDIT - Also, I know I usually talk like this when I'm mad about something BB related. Truth be told, I'm not mad at BB right now. This is just how I've come to look at it.

For reals. NEC will be the last time I touch BBCS until the patch.

>.> well I'm not gonna stop practicing my Makoto, regardless of what others think of BB:CS. But yeah, not gonna lie, I'm sure if I had to play a good (okay, maybe a half-way decent one?) Litchi daily I'd get sick of the game fast.

Good shit!

Its fair to say that everyone has lost interest in BBCS at this point. Even I can't get hype watching this game anymore and I'm usually one of the few people who try to defend the game when people talk down about it. As I said to Paul the other day after watching the latest BBCS G3 videos, even Japan can't make Litchi look fair. I really do hope that future installments of the series will make it be less of a joke in the competitive sense. I still have fun playing it and I'll continue to play it until January, but its just becoming more difficult to take it seriously as time passes.

In regards to BBCS and the scenes surrounding it.. my sig says it all.

EDIT - Also, I know I usually talk like this when I'm mad about something BB related. Truth be told, I'm not mad at BB right now. This is just how I've come to look at it.

Now it's official. Nobody plays the games I like.

Granted, I feel the same way- it's not as refined as the likes of Guilty and shouldn't be looked upon as the better game, but now it seems that, from what people have been saying, GG and MB are the currently the only two valid fighters. $10 says that when the new MK comes out, (assuming it doesn't suck), I'm going to be the only one that plays it and will be ridiculed for doing so.

In other news, Jian seemed to like EC2, anyone else wanna give in and play it at least once?