Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

Hey so who's coming to BG this Friday? So we can [battle Fantasia/Eternal Champions 2] play some fightan?

If I can get a ride, I'll be there. If I go, Jose (Tekken player) will be with me too.

If I can get a ride, I'll be there. If I go, Jose (Tekken player) will be with me too.

Do it. NEC's in a month and I haven't had a serious Tekken match to practice since CTcon.

I'll be in MA from the 22nd to the 27th. I want to play games with y'all so someone plz gib ride to BG during that time.

Also bring McRibs. Why must they leave in 3 weeks :(

blarghghhr!!!! why must my schedule be soooo crammed with other stuff!?!?!?? mike!! take me to furoks house!! also, theres like a 5/5 chance ill make it to the mindhive this weekend for sunday

Anyone willing to give me and Jose a ride to BG this Friday? We can contribute gas money.

ive been saying i was gunna go to mindgames when i dont even know how im getting there XD thought jusn was gunna go but i guess not!! :P probably wont be going then :P

Thanks for playing Tekken last night, those who made it. Also, it needs to be pointed out:

"There's a SF community in Cuba now. Fidel Castro plays a mean dictator."

-Cecil

I've been practicing Tekken 6 again (Miguel/Anna), shits so fun. Also re-making my old costumes, Miguel's Badass and Rambo are done, Anna's Death and Soldier are done, Bob aka THE MOST DAPPER MAN IN THE WORLD is also done

I enjoy how Paul is the one who said he can get you... when he doesn't even have a car.

Mindchauff3ur

its cause pual is teh pro lol

Am I the only one who got really fucking hype for Marvel 3 when I realized JYB is doing Zero's voice?

Actually I was already hype for it to begin with. Now its like the usual hype + some BLACK RANGER POWER HYPE