Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

Who's coming tomorrow? I suggest we have a $1 tourney tomorrow in some game, any game, maybe poverty so everyone has a chance to enter and win. All six of us.

Maybe 5, depends if my aunt needs me to help repair her toilet on Saturday

EDIT: Just got the call, I wont make it tonight

I'll be there around 6 or 7.

For poverty games I'll have Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!!, Bushido Blade, and CvS 2. I'm pretty sure none of us are great at those games.

I'll be there around 6 or 7.

For poverty games I'll have Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!!, Bushido Blade, and CvS 2. I'm pretty sure none of us are great at those games.

PROTIP FOR UNS2, hold down jump the whole time and mash shuriken. If they get close, mash assists, if they're dumb and use punches, mash dat teleport and counter with a super. You will not lose, this game is dumb. :psyduck:

< robo ky?! omg! i need a ride DX last minute car explosions are stupid! i only need a ride there and back i was planning on doing the homeless thing for like two days lol

< robo ky?! omg! i need a ride DX last minute car explosions are stupid! i only need a ride there and back i was planning on doing the homeless thing for like two days lol

....?

well i dont have a room or nuthing so theres no real choice XD

You can pretty much get away with roaming the hotel all night long. So long as you don't fall asleep in a public place (like the lobby) the staff won't kick you out.

I won't be able to come to the next few meetups due to finals and final projects coming up. After my semester is over I'll start coming back, but I'm way too busy to go to BG

Friends are coming home for the weekend so I won't be making it to BG this week and next week due to NEC.

I hope y'all had a good food baby day =)

So just me, Steve, and Lazy? Less people to troll, but I get to troll them all the harder.