Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

Wow...people have been going to Battle Grounds? Fraga, your idea to hold monthly tournaments would probably make better. You just have to make sure that they aren't during Friday Night Blackout or any other local tournaments.

It would be sick to see GG at GU. I go there for tournaments and the occassional fight night, and it's a great venue. If we get GG going, I'd go more regularly, and could try to get the Boston area crew to start going too.

Wow...people have been going to Battle Grounds? Fraga, your idea to hold monthly tournaments would probably make better. You just have to make sure that they aren't during Friday Night Blackout or any other local tournaments.

I figured Id go this week (First time in 3-4 weeks) and hold a small tournament (Like WAY cheaper than usual since I expect a very small crowd, $1 a game) and tonight we'll decide on when to meet up. My idea was every 2nd and 4th week of the month, or if we do it once a month, every 3rd week. As for timing I dont think anyone could make it if it wasn't Friday, ESPECIALLY mid-week. We'd have to see.

It would be sick to see GG at GU. I go there for tournaments and the occassional fight night, and it's a great venue. If we get GG going, I'd go more regularly, and could try to get the Boston area crew to start going too.

Where is GU anyway? I keep hearing of it but I have no clue where it is

EDIT: Holy shit, just tried re-learning Axl and I can't FRC for shit. TIME TO PRACTICE

I agree. The problem right now is that no one is setting up GG at GU, so someone needs to get PS2 and the disc at GU in order to start this.

Where is GU anyway? I keep hearing of it but I have no clue where it is

Framingham, MA. You can find the website and exact location if you google Game Underground. I wish to have more GG and BB players at GU just simply because I live closer here than BG.

Hmm...man, I liked a 10 minute drive to the BG. And the guys were really cool there (We even had access to a stream broadcasting.) I'd rather try to renew interest in the BG than drive up to MA every week, but if the scene really changed to GU we don't have much of a choice, huh. Honestly, I just want to give BG my business.

Ok I lied, I cant make it tonight. It's snowing like crazy and I can't risk the only car my family has

Either going to a SF tourney or going to a party. no BG for meee

SF Tourny is weak, PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hey guys. Who's thinking of going next week. It's Christmas Eve, so I don't know if anyone will be. Tales said he'd go if there are people, too.

(Unfortunately, Denny's is closing the night of the 24th, so that won't be an option :I: )

Also, while playing GG this week against Tales's :AN:, I somehow managed to Grand Viper through Fuujin. As in, go right past him and switch sides. I'm not even sure what's going on anymore. :?:

I wish that I could go on dates with girls.

You play Robo-Ky. Some of his pimpness may have rubbed off on you and you probably never utilized it.

I wish that I could go on dates with girls.

I'm doing this thing to make it look like I'm having fun and being social, but I'm actually just dog sitting :( her name is Hazelnut. I have no dates planned in the future. ;_;

I'd love a date with you all sometime! :3 I may be in town longer than i expected this weekend.. i know everyones busy especially with xmas on a saturday but if theres any sunday gatherings or partys or whatever let me know please! Would love to get some animu in. :D

i know everyones busy especially with xmas on a saturday but if theres any sunday gatherings or partys or whatever let me know please! Would love to get some animu in. :D

Someone make it happennnn