Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

Damnnn. No love for Me or Jon?

Forgot you guys were going, was busy having a bad day

Fuck BlooBallz. It's a shitty game for shitty people. Go eat shit.

Says the guy with the Valk avatar.

Also, I won't be able to make it up on Friday. Work suddenly gave me more hours on Friday and I could use that money for NEC.

lol blazblue is getting way to weird for me its like im not even playing anymore XD i just push random buttons and i win XD melty blood is sweet!!! ;9

lol blazblue is getting way to weird for me its like im not even playing anymore XD i just push random buttons and i win

This dude won a regional tournament. Real talk.

lol melty blood is al lot more cooler i think XD i actually have respect pressure and stuff. and combos do look wayyy cooler, and there harder to do so people cant just be like easy mode combos everywere like blazblue XD and i get to summon meteors from space, thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D

You know that one youtube vid of the Arcsys panel at some con where there's this sadlife Asian kid and he asks them why BB is so scrub friendly and Arcsys replied that they like money and that kid had no friends.

I'm thinking that dude had a point. Fuck you BB, you made me shitty at every other game.

EDIT: JUST HAD TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cmh72Z9ISI :kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty:

ANOTHER EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T5SLgKd8gg :kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty:

I'll be there tomorrow around 7:00 or 7:30, hopefully I'll see players come out of the wood work =P

BTW, can someone please teach me some non SF non GG non BB games please?

Ok I also cannot make it, turns out I'm going to Mystic Seaport on Saturday early in the morning. WELL THERE GOES OUR RANBATS [again for the 4th time in a row]

EDIT: Check out my post #, I'm too godlike

Lord Knight is too busy playing bad games (IE Blazblue) to accept a challenge from you.

LK and I go way back so don't wry, I plan on beating him in tourney

Okay, since it seems practically nobody is gonna be there this week ( :( ), I'm not gonna make the drive down this time. Tales told me he has work, and Lazy said he might be there, but is unsure (also because of work).

I'll be seeing you people there (those of you who actually come, anyways) next week, barring anything stupid happening.