Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

Now it's official. Nobody plays the games I like.

$10 says that when the new MK comes out, (assuming it doesn't suck), I'm going to be the only one that plays it and will be ridiculed for doing so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be playing it till the end of the year. I just highly doubt I'll put anymore effort into learning how to overcome the bad matchups Noel has. I'm going to show up to tournyes and try my best. Hell, I'll still probably even get salty when I lose, but I just don't have the motivation to put effort into a game where half the cast can beat my character while being asleep.

As for MK, I know Kona has interest in that game for sure. Maybe others will too, who knows.

The one game I am most hype for that I will most likely play by myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMoE1gEjgok

But right now I'm just playing GG/MB/SSF4 since BB made me bad at all other games. I'll still play it if someone wants me to but even after CS2, it'll probably just be a side game to me.

And I too am looking forward to MK9 and will play it even if it ends up sucking.

EDIT: Also it goes without saying that even after CS2, the all cast BBCS tourney I had planned probably won't happen. Since almost all of NE is hype for AH3, lets make it an all cast AH3 tourney instead. Where's that list Fraga had of who was playing who? I think we have a pretty diverse spread of characters, just about all of them are featured.

The one game I am most hype for that I will most likely play by myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMoE1gEjgok

But right now I'm just playing GG/MB/SSF4 since BB made me bad at all other games. I'll still play it if someone wants me to but even after CS2, it'll probably just be a side game to me.

And I too am looking forward to MK9 and will play it even if it ends up sucking.

EDIT: Also it goes without saying that even after CS2, the all cast BBCS tourney I had planned probably won't happen. Since almost all of NE is hype for AH3, lets make it an all cast AH3 tourney instead. Where's that list Fraga had of who was playing who? I think we have a pretty diverse spread of characters, just about all of them are featured.

The list was for Arcana Heart 2. And I suggested another list where we give all of our information, for the characters we play, etc. They are both on New England thread

It's just the opposite for me. Living in Wallingford and going to Vernon.

Where could I find a copy of AH3? [Wait, is it even OUT yet?] and, just out of my own curiosity, the gameplay to AH1 seemed a bit sluggish and slow for me..Did they speed it up? Like par with GG.. So, any videos on it? (I'm lazy I'll wait for a reply or I'll end up eventually looking at some gameplay..)

AH3 is going to be much faster paced due to the fact you can using homing for free when its outside of combos now and the damage is super high as well. Pretty much everyone dies in 2 or 3 full combos and rounds are 60 seconds. The game comes out in Japan on January 13th, but there is no announcement of a US localization.

Here is a vid that was just put onto YouTube. I haven't watched it yet so if it sucks, try another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-3Bpro4iU&translated=1

Kona, instead of doing my work I decided to watch Panty and Stocking instead. I don't even like animu but I like this. Why?

Because your letting his bad taste permeate your life :v: You don't have to let this happen.

Can't wait for the patch to buff my precious Jin :)

BBCS is fun and competitive mind you but this iteration still has its glaring flaws. (still better then CT tho :p)

Because your letting his bad taste permeate your life :v: You don't have to let this happen.

Everyone should know by now that I have horrible taste in anime.

WTF, I was hoping to get AH3 when I am in Japan, but its coming out just two days after I go back to the US. I guess I have to get it from Play-Asia.

So who's going to the BG this week? I'm in and will probably play everything from Super to AH2 because I realized I have fun playing everything. o.o;

Work never seems to give me Fridays off. Welp, looks like I'll continue to be a thread monster.

Zoob I sat in the stream looking at a blank screen for over an hour. I wanted games, but there were no games.

I was deeply saddened. The watermelon icee of my heart is now a melted puddle of... fuck it, it's too early in the morning to think of something witty.

it was pretty cool we played everything but AH2 i think lol playing BBCS was funny i was just inventing stuff because i could XD