Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vigilante

BattleGrounds CT present Fight Club every Friday! YouTube page is up!

Here are some pictures from the tourney! Kinda interesting :-p

http://www.project-failure.org/gallery.php

If you guys want I can change the name of the venue on the title of the thread once you find it. I can keep it open if there's still interest. I am hoping you guys go to Hall of Gaming so let me know what's on your mind.

Yeah, we just have to get off our asses and check HoG out, it's probably a better idea to keep this thread open and rename it, once we're ready :P.

What: Hall of Gaming is looking to host fighting tourneys including games such as:

Street Fighter 4

Blazblue

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 & 3

Guilty Gear

Soul Calibur 4

But that's not all! Hall of Gaming is open to community request! Have a game you'd like to see in a tourney? Speak up!

We will be hosting other events in the near future as well, including DDR and League Of Legends tournaments!

Where: 220 North Colony Rd, Wallingford CT, 06492 (5 minutes away from exit 13 on I-91)

When: We are looking to start as soon and often as possible, ideally having our first tournament within the next few weeks, and possibly hosting events weekly afterwards.

We are a new and growing lan center, born out of the ashes of Digital Mayhem, leaving all the bad behind and surging with new and exciting ideas for the future!

For more information call: 203-793-7712

Hall of Gaming just moved next door, little bigger and 12 CRTV's Hope u Guys have time to come and Check it out!

You guys need to come and see the new Place!