Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjholmes2

[CS1] Hazama Complete Guide

i was wondering if the jumping ouroboros is still working after Jakou. haven't seen that combo since the loketest.

Nope, can't do that loop anymore.

You can dash 3C after Jakou, or if you have meter do 632146C or dash 3C 236236B after Jakou.

I did a 2B 5C 214D

Thanks man, I'll have to give that a try. I don't know how to do any combos off throws except for the pool super... which I did in the corner once or twice without thinking :psyduck:

I figured it was time to practice some lol

Edit:

and no ._. i stayed home it think.

I was talking to Rag lol,

I was there trying to learn some combos with a guy who was just practicing with Hazama as well. Didn't know if it was him since he lived in SoCal as well.

Do you mean by launching his ouroboros to hook him to a aircombo then yes. If you saying doing a aircombo you try to ouroboros to relaunch yourself then I don't know...

this is very very true....haha oddly enough you could spam C and j.C and win a fight

That aspect of his combos really turned me off.

First I was like Hazama?! FFFFFFFF YEAAAAAH.

Then I was like CCCCCCCCCCCCC2C? :vbang:

Well you will learn to love the rapid C smash fest sooner or later...haha i know i do:keke:

That aspect of his combos really turned me off.

First I was like Hazama?! FFFFFFFF YEAAAAAH.

Then I was like CCCCCCCCCCCCC2C? :vbang:

Honestly it's really not that big of an issue. I don't find myself less "manly" or "cool" doing a combo just because I hit the same button 10 times...

as long as the c mash looks like I'm doing something cool it's fine. on side note I've been unintentionally practicing it (Jin main)

one thing i like in the J.C mashfest that makes me less looking like a scrub, is that you gotta judge the height and sometimes mash once or twice hits less. yeah, ok, still "scrubby" combo; but i like hazama playstyle. 1 generic mashing combo, but the ways you get in from so many ways make the guy interesting to play :)

I wont necessarily call it a "scrubby" combo lol although most people would argue that indefinately...haha...its true Hazama is so versatile when it comes to throwing down that you might as well prepare for the 20+j.C's that you will inevitably get hit by

one thing i like in the J.C mashfest that makes me less looking like a scrub, is that you gotta judge the height and sometimes mash once or twice hits less.

yeah, ok, still "scrubby" combo; but i like hazama playstyle. 1 generic mashing combo, but the ways you get in from so many ways make the guy interesting to play :)

I think having one "scrubby" mashable combo doesn't make him such a scrubby char. I mean you serioulsy have to do a lot of work to get damage in, so i think he earns that ease in the aircombo ender. And even then, its still not easy. That, or I'm just having problems with the combo, lol

Were you at AI yesterday playing against a pink hazama?

Also, wtf combos when throwing point blank into the wall? Couldn't get B or C to connect after the bounce..

And no, I was not there that thurs. Though I think I've seen your pink hazama before. At the moment, I play the Joker color, though I'm leaning on going for the Smooth Criminal.

Wow. Jabaki is looking incredibly lackluster at present. I figured the slide on CH would last longer. Looks like you'll only be able to get a hole super midscreen and a combo in the corner. Doesn't look like it gives you much guard- or hit-stun, either. Thanks CS equivalent of CT dead spike. :v:

I use it to remind my opponent that I have another move, lol. But seriously, I do use it once in a while as a poke I guess. Does RCing it make any difference? Is there a possibility of decent damage combo off RC? Or maybe a setup of some sort?

I think having one "scrubby" mashable combo doesn't make him such a scrubby char. I mean you serioulsy have to do a lot of work to get damage in, so i think he earns that ease in the aircombo ender. And even then, its still not easy. That, or I'm just having problems with the combo, lol

well Jin had a C mash and well... look at him people think all Jin's spam ice car... I've worked to hard and- and... sorry not the place

Wow. Jabaki is looking incredibly lackluster at present. I figured the slide on CH would last longer. Looks like you'll only be able to get a hole super midscreen and a combo in the corner. Doesn't look like it gives you much guard- or hit-stun, either. Thanks CS equivalent of CT dead spike. :v:

wtf are you talking about

well Jin had a C mash and well... look at him people think all Jin's spam ice car... I've worked to hard and- and... sorry not the place

No one smart looks at Jins C-mash combos and cals them scrubby. I doubt it'll be the same for Hazama.

Jabaki is 236D move for Hazama. I say it completely useless combo wise. Maybe to end a combo string but other thing that move is really bad.

No one smart looks at Jins C-mash combos and cals them scrubby. I doubt it'll be the same for Hazama.

I'm saying no one thought the C mash was scrubby, well some did, but most of the hate goes towards the ice car which isn't that great...

I think it was Kid Viper that had answered it for me previously, but I asked if you could do the pool super after 236D (CH) and he said it wasn't possible...

Honestly, it's not THAT bad though. Its quick, has some pushback, and gets them 1/2 way across the screen if it CH's.

I find myself using it more than 236C... which btw, does the command throw have invuln frames? I'm thinking no.. but I'm not sure.

And no, I was not there that thurs. Though I think I've seen your pink hazama before. At the moment, I play the Joker color, though I'm leaning on going for the Smooth Criminal.

That was the first time I had used the pink color actually, and I haven't been able to get to AI all that often =/

I'll be there Friday tho. Hopefuly we can both get there the same day sometime lol.

236D is quick/safe/covers a really big horizontal area.

-236C has invincibility in the latter half.

i've beaten tager wakeup 720 and bang wake up ashura with command grab. So long as command grab is already active before they do something he'll throw counter. it's so good~~~~