Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjholmes2

[CS1] Hazama Complete Guide

Hazama's backdash has invincibility frames?! O_O

Can anyone tell me the timing for 632146C after 623D?

There is no "timing" someone can tell you online which will allow you to pick it up and go with it.

You basically just have to experiment untill you get it right. Start with timing it so that you do the motion and hit the "C" just AS they bounce on the floor and go from there trying it sooner and later untill you get it...

The bounce on the floor should be your reference point and not the actual timing of the move because depending on where you are on the screen it takes them longer/shorter ammounts of time to hit the floor.

regarding the midscreen Jayoku combo that Zakiyama did: in order to combo the j.6D you MUST hit the 4 6Ds so that they are at the very tip of Jakou's hit range. probably his hardest combo

i've read through this thread, and if my question was already asked i apologize i must have missed it, but i've been having trouble the time j.CxN combos, specifically the timing of the jump cancel and how fast i should be hitting C repeteadly, i'm starting to assume that i shouldn't count how many times i hit c, rather watch how low hazama is dropping, but i'm not sure

I do it by how low he gets... j.C does have a unexpectedly high hitbox while its going though. (IE: you can get pretty low and still hit with the next j.C) To be honest it just takes practice. I dropped it for awhile at first, but once you get it you'll be able to keep doing it rather easily.

i've read through this thread, and if my question was already asked i apologize i must have missed it, but i've been having trouble the time j.CxN combos, specifically the timing of the jump cancel and how fast i should be hitting C repeteadly, i'm starting to assume that i shouldn't count how many times i hit c, rather watch how low hazama is dropping, but i'm not sure

I roll my face on C and mash until I hear 5 slashes and then jump.

aight, i figured it was one of those practice for 127408124781024 until you're consistent, its super awkward feelin

i usually watch the animation of when hazama does the JC the 5th slash always shows him slashing down so thats when i jump.

regarding the midscreen Jayoku combo that Zakiyama did:

in order to combo the j.6D you MUST hit the 4 6Ds so that they are at the very tip of Jakou's hit range.

probably his hardest combo

link video? I don't recall seeing a combo into j.6D

quick question: is the 6D after 2C when you land from your first chain only connectable to a jC string if it's a counter?

Are you talking about 5B 3C 214D~C 5C j.Cx[n] (land) 2C 4DD j.Cx[n] JC j.C[n] j.214B?

Yes, my notation was off

No it doesn't have to be a CH to get that combo.

Depending on where the 214D~C hits you'll either have to delay or hasten the 5C. I'ts a real pain in the ass for me to get the timing so I've just been doing 5C, 2C, 4D~D, ect, unless I KNOW the 2C is going to connect before they tech.

Is there any timing other than the 4D~D in 2A/5B, 3C, 214D~C, *2C, j.CxN, 2C, 4D~D, j.CxN, dj.CxN, 214B? Because I'm not even getting to the chain part and I'm already screwed when I land on the ground for the 2C.

Is there any timing other than the 4D~D in 2A/5B, 3C, 214D~C, *2C, j.CxN, 2C, 4D~D, j.CxN, dj.CxN, 214B?

Because I'm not even getting to the chain part and I'm already screwed when I land on the ground for the 2C.

hold 2 and mash C till you get to the ground (the 2C will also comes out) and then almost as soon as the 2C hits press the 4D

works for me

* 5B,3C, 214D~C, 5C,2C, 4D~A, 623D, dash,3C, 236236B, 6D~Ax3,623D, dash, 3C, 236236B, 214D~C, 5C,2C, 4D~D, j5Cx5(JC), j5Cx5, j214B would this combo work? with 100% meter of course