Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjholmes2

[CS1] Hazama Complete Guide

A couple of things after tonight... So I JUST realized after playing today you can cancel his chains into Jakou without hitting A (yeah I feel retarded) Also, is B+C, [6D~A]x2, 623D character specific? And wow it's really taking forever to get the timing on the 6D~A's after Jayoku... Jayoku, 44, 632146C only took a couple trys to get it down, but the multiple 6D~A's.... :vbang:

nope

its to long, right? is there a useful combo that combines 2 supers, or should you just go into 6D~Ax3, 623D, dash, 3C, 632146C after the first Jayoku (atleast that should be possible, right?)

236236B, 6D~Ax3,623D, dash, 3C, 236236B, 214D~C, 5C,2C, 4D~D, j5Cx5(JC), j5Cx5, j214B This part would work. Only problem is I don't know nor remember if Jayoku has to be an FC or not. Zakiyama already did this combo resulting in 6.6k damage. He also did this combo 236236B, 6D~Ax4,623D, dash, 3C Problem is he never finished it because he lacked meter. But I believe this would go at around 7k? (Maybe)

what's the timing to link Mizuchi Rekkazan after a Jakou?

Seiously... watch a video where someone does it, and listen to when the startup begins in relation to where the opponent is on the screen.

Why does j214B whiff so much as a combo ender? It's not just me though, I see a lot of people whiffing it. Does it have something to do with character specific stuff or is it just timing?

I see. Am I supposed to do C's just once after 4D? No Jump Cancel > MOAR C? At least that's what I noticed Zakiyama was doing today.

Why would you want MORE combos? There basic combos are already there, anything else is just a variation. Don't be lazy!

What's the problem in posting the other variations then? It is the same with the other character too when you say it like that. It's not about being lazy, it's more like on confirming what works and not.

Why would you want MORE combos?

There basic combos are already there, anything else is just a variation.

Don't be lazy!

Because it's not as if the combos on the front page are lacking other important strings and isn't horribly outdated.

Honestly I don't play him at a high enough level as to write up a complete list of combos due to the fact that so many of them rely on very specific spacing... For this same reason I find it hard to believe that a player of a higher level would sit down and do a writeup holding all our hands and walking us through the combos when sp many of them are just defendant on you ACTUALLY playing the game and experimenting with the spacing required of all them..

I'd say maybe just post the combos that are known to work, then let the players just experiment on how they will do the spacing and timing for each of those. Or if that won't work:

Hazama BBS Combo Wiki JP

http://www24.atwiki.jp/hazamakouryaku/pages/18.html

It's aleady been posted in the first page but I'll just repost it anyway. Players could just visit this to check the combos available(Seems like it's not up to date but there are a lot of combos there anyway.)

I see. Am I supposed to do C's just once after 4D? No Jump Cancel > MOAR C? At least that's what I noticed Zakiyama was doing today.

mash C until you either

a. do it 5 times

b. must jump cancel or risk dropping the combo

jc

mash C until you either

a. do it 5 more times

b. must 214b or risk dropping the combo

214b

assuming the most frequent circumstances

thats pretty much it, its situational.

could the maker of this guide update it with the combos?

it'dbe appreciated

assuming youve been playing haz for a while

the fastest way to get good with a character is to just keep trying new things on your own

but i understand that each play costs money :/

just get the bnb and the relaunch down, then watch a few vids, write down what you see, and once you get a good hold on what links into what, you dont really need a cheat sheet of combos

Hazama is a new character... and the games been out a little over 2 months... Expecting something "complete" at this point really is wishful thinking

1.) If you (as a collective) want more combos in the guide, you need to post them; I haven't actually played CS yet. I just compiled some basic info. 2.) If a post doesn't add actual info to the guide, it does not belong in this thread. It goes in the general discussion. Such would include whining about the guide lacking combos. :v:

Went to AI to play a bit more today, but I can't for the life of me figure out why 95% of the time I connect a 6D after Jayoku they just tech right after the snake hits them instead of going into hitstun :psyduck: Also, on BnB combos where you follow up with 4D~D, if you can hear them mashing like crazy you can always go into a purple throw instead of "MOAR j.C" If you decide to go into the throw the follow up combo will be "j.B+C, j.4D~D, 5C, j.Cx5, j.214B"

Went to AI to play a bit more today, but I can't for the life of me figure out why 95% of the time I connect a 6D after Jayoku they just tech right after the snake hits them instead of going into hitstun :psyduck:

Also, on BnB combos where you follow up with 4D~D, if you can hear them mashing like crazy you can always go into a purple throw instead of "MOAR j.C"

If you decide to go into the throw the follow up combo will be "j.B+C, j.4D~D, 5C, j.Cx5, j.214B"

I'm not really sure, but aren't you retracting the 6D too early? Sometimes it feels as if you need to "leave" it there for a split second before pressing A. Then again, I could be completely wrong as I barely played BBCS.

Regarding the purple throw, it might be useful now and then, but there's a way to tech them instantly by mashing ABCABCABCABC... it has a little timing to work though.