Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjholmes2

[CS1] Hazama Complete Guide

Either way you do it you should add the 5C then 2C to get more damage tho.. Both j.B or mashing C on the approach works, but I thought the C version did more damage

Anyone know if there's any Tiger Knee use for Hirentotsu? (2147B) I mean, getting a hit in is good, but can it combo after you do this or is it only good for finishing off Aerial Comos? (I'm sure there's probably something that can either be done on counter hit or if you use a Rapid Cancel. Maybe I haven't been pressing the right things to combo afterwards.

I've done a particular combo off a TK Hirentotsu before (on the fly, however, not planned). I did 2147B, (dash), 5C, [j.C x 5], (land), 2C, 4DD, [j.C x 5], dj. [j.C x 5], 214B. I honestly can't remember if I did a CH or not (sorry). I never really tried pulling this off again (cause I'm afraid to TK H, whiffs with it are tough =(). The main thing I remember was my opponent bounced pretty high compared to the other times I've hit it.

I hope someone can elaborate on the situations where Hirentotsu causes a high bounce or not. Sometimes they bounce a little and sometimes as much as a Jakou. I think I hit them out of the air with my TK Hiren to start this combo. Once again, not 100% sure but I will attempt to test.

NOTE: I didn't know you can Jayoku after you hit the TK. Nice.

I've done a particular combo off a TK Hirentotsu before (on the fly, however, not planned). I did 2147B, (dash), 5C, [j.C x 5], (land), 2C, 4DD, [j.C x 5], dj. [j.C x 5], 214B. I honestly can't remember if I did a CH or not (sorry). I never really tried pulling this off again (cause I'm afraid to TK H, whiffs with it are tough =(). The main thing I remember was my opponent bounced pretty high compared to the other times I've hit it.

I hope someone can elaborate on the situations where Hirentotsu causes a high bounce or not. Sometimes they bounce a little and sometimes as much as a Jakou. I think I hit them out of the air with my TK Hiren to start this combo. Once again, not 100% sure but I will attempt to test.

NOTE: I didn't know you can Jayoku after you hit the TK. Nice.

the 2147B, dash, 5C combo would have to be off of a counter hit, the only way to pick someone up off of a noncounter hit is to rapid cancel(which i'd only suggest doing if its a kill combo and you cant jakou for some reason because j.214B prorates badly). other than that, the only time i'd throw out a 2147B would be for a meaty guard break, pretty much useless imo otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWNwKlwDFA#movie_player

this is the combo we were talking about on the last page btw at 1:29

it's already been discussed but this combo is for FLASH ONLY as hirentotsu has bad proration...

in fact...dreaming up a cool combo right now

214D~B FC(back to corner)->623D(still in corner, them at your feet), 236236B 623D, 5C 2C 623D

should work due to the fact that there's no filler and FC

Lol, if were talking flashy... Back to corner (no space behind you) 100% heat : (keep your back to the corner the whole time) : 214D~B (FC), 6D~A, 6D~A, 623D, 2B, 5C, 2C, 4D, 623D, 5C, 2C, 623D, Rapid, 236236B, 623D I don't remeber what goes after the second Jakou, but you have to get the third off QUICK, may have just been a pickup with 5C into Jakou but I thought there was a 2C so I dunno. Four Jakou's and the rapid into Jayoku is definatly :lol:

Wait, how exactly does this work, wouldn't you throw them out of the corner with the second Jakou, making it impossible to land 5c?

If you keep your back pressed against the wall Jakou will throw them in front of you each time so long as you don't leave any space between your back and the corner.

Which supers are "counterable" with Jayoku when using Super Flash Buffering? I guess a complete list/video would be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7p53HICgs#t=7m33s

awesome new throw comb!!! (or at least new to me)

B+C 6D~A, 6D~A->623D, j.6D~D(land), 2C->4D~A, 4D~D, j.Cx5->dj.Cx5->214B

works on:

tao

rachel-delay first 6D~A, omit second

tager

feels like it should work on hakumen, I thought I got it to work once(by delaying first6D~A a very slight amount), but couldn't replicate.

does just over 4k, jayoku after j.6D~D for just over 5k

B+C 6D~A, 6D~A->623D, j.6D~D(land), 2C->4D~A, 4D~D, j.Cx5->dj.Cx5->214B

Can't connect this =/

That's probaly Hazama hardest combo the timing is almost JF-ish

and yeah it works on Hakumen too

You can't counter carnage scissor with houtenjin?:vbang: You're joking right?

You can block, and then counter (which is always smart with scissors). But if you buffer it during the super flash you get clobbered. It's probably because Jayoku's invulnerability is a bit lame, and carnage scissors goes through certain striking attacks.

That's probaly Hazama hardest combo the timing is almost JF-ish

and yeah it works on Hakumen too

meh, on tao it's REALLY easy...on rachel it's fairly easy, on tager it's fairly easy on hakumen it's :vbang:

it might work on bang nu ragna as both of them can be hit by two 6D~A's after throw and will be fairly high when you hit with 623D, but I'm not sure if their prone bodies are large enough to be hit with j.6D~D before it's blue

possibility of arakune too, he can only be hit by one 6D~A but you can delay it a good amount like rachel and hit him really far/high up, and his body is fairly tall on the ground, just couldn't get it to work

definitely will not work on(as far as I can tell, with how they fall and how they lay): jin litchi carl

also note, I believe you have to jump with 8 or 9, not 7

meh, on tao it's REALLY easy...on rachel it's fairly easy, on tager it's fairly easy on hakumen it's :vbang:

it might work on bang nu ragna as both of them can be hit by two 6D~A's after throw and will be fairly high when you hit with 623D, but I'm not sure if their prone bodies are large enough to be hit with j.6D~D before it's blue

possibility of arakune too, he can only be hit by one 6D~A but you can delay it a good amount like rachel and hit him really far/high up, and his body is fairly tall on the ground, just couldn't get it to work

definitely will not work on(as far as I can tell, with how they fall and how they lay): jin litchi carl

also note, I believe you have to jump with 8 or 9, not 7

Confirmed on Ragna

anyway the j6D~D OTG part is freakin' hard how do you time it (should be as soon as possible but still...)?

For those having trouble with timing: This may sound rather obvious and simplistic, but all you can really do is learn exactly when the 623D's "recovery" is over and then jump as fast as you can. After you get that down, you have to learn how low in the jump you can be and still connect the 6D. It's more difficult than his 623D > 632146C for the sole reason that you jump before you attack. Honestly, the timing's nothing special when you break it down, it just takes a lot of practice.

You can block, and then counter (which is always smart with scissors). But if you buffer it during the super flash you get clobbered. It's probably because Jayoku's invulnerability is a bit lame, and carnage scissors goes through certain striking attacks.

Jayoku can counter Scissors only if it's not done at point blank. So basically they'd have to be stupid and do a random mid screen scissors. =P at that range hazama can beat it out with what ever he wants anyways. I'm fond of 5B or 214D~B in that situation.:yaaay:

The combo you guys are referring is kinda old to me. I didn't think it was new to you guys honestly. I figured it out because I have trouble doing the dash 3c into Jayoku combo.

Hirentotsu loop at 6:17 looks sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIx91oXFU4

edit:

Impressive comboes, but I can't help thinking that a lot of his comboes are the same thing when you get down to it (Knockdown -> scoop -> relaunch). I found the most interesting parts of that vid was actually watching the mindgames those two zoning characters were playing on each other.

I also laughed at Rachel's ability to stall out time by stalling off the top of the screen.

I lauaghed there to seeing Rachel stall but the zoning was very interesting and vs Rachel hz use more chain a cancel to keep her from jump away or is than just me.

Impressive comboes, but I can't help thinking that a lot of his comboes are the same thing when you get down to it (Knockdown -> scoop -> relaunch). I found the most interesting parts of that vid was actually watching the mindgames those two zoning characters were playing on each other.

I also laughed at Rachel's ability to stall out time by stalling off the top of the screen.

Lol the time loop was broken in calamity trigger for almost everyone in the cast to have their own loop. Anyone know exactly how many times that loop can be done before opponent can recover?